TS vitality / orb of concentrated memories question

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-ShinGoku, Dec 29, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-ShinGoku Guest

Hello!

I just spotted that my 5 year reward doesnt refill my ts vitality. Is there another item that will do the same thing in game
    or must I down tools for 7 days?

P.s. Dear Domino, as my fave ever dev, please can you get the orb fixed to include ts vit?

Thanks in advance,

Veg..
  2. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I can't understand how they could put in a reward like that for adventurers only:( Years of crafters and adventurers complaining that one side or the other gets more love, well this shows without any doubt who won this round. Seems like they could have at the very least made it an either situation. If they want it to be used only once a week could make it so you could chose one or the other if not both.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ghouti Guest

The reward is fluff mostly, i have it and ... havent used it once yet. My vitality rarely approaches zero. Only when your upping a new alt at high speed you might be able to use it once. It would be too overpowered for TS, as i did reach zero vitality every few lvls ... :p
  4. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

IM with the op.. I personally believe it should be a choice.. once every 7 days, use it and choose adv or craft.. I've used mine twice on one of my alts.. but I have to sit and wait for his tradeskill vitality to boost normally.. drives me nuts..
  5. ARCHIVED-Nuladen Guest

cdxrd wrote:
    Agreed.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kenikia Guest

Agreed...it would be nice if it applied to tradeskills too
  7. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Kilanix@Everfrost wrote:
    I agree. It should apply to TS, AND the LoN vitality potion should affect TS vitality as well. I have 9 crafters at 80, but 2 of them will never be adventurers, so I am leveling 2 adventurers in those classes, what a PITA. but it will clear 2 character spots for classes I will actually play.
    Now If I could reset my adv class that would be better. Or get SOE customer supoprt to move the ts to one of my other chars that would be better. (Just a 1 time move :) ) But neither of those will happen in any real world even norrath.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sapperlight Guest

To answer the OP's question on an item that refills TS Vitality, there is a loot item from LoN called the Draught of Ingenuity that refills your TS Vitality. It normally trades for an unreasonable amount, but if you watch the trade boards, you can get it as low as two booster packs.
  9. ARCHIVED-MistressTristen Guest

Sapperlight wrote:
    Is this a one time use potion?
  10. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Nonny@Crushbone wrote:
    it is indeed 1 time only.
  11. ARCHIVED-asmiro Guest

unfortunately, i do not think they will change the orb of memories for tradeskills, or add one in, since they recently added the station cash section. they sell potions on there, if im not mistaken, that you pay real-world money for, and will do the same thing. if i AM mistaken, they will at least work like bonus xp potions.
  12. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

asmiro wrote:
    Why not? I don't get the feeling they will add it just because, but there are adventure XP potions just the same. And I outright refuse to spend real money for game items, I already have donated enough to sony between my regular subscriptions and paying months of broken extras (like webchat, etc).