Trying to Purchase Channeler

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by paxromyo, Oct 6, 2021.

1. paxromyo New Member

Greetings
    Had to take some time off from playing due to work---several months in fact. While I was away I accumulated a bit of daybreak cash in my marketplace wallet, I was able to buy a new character slot (was full up prior to taking a break) as well as one of the prestige races. I still had a sizable chunk left so I tried to purchase the Channeler Class
    I have been unable to complete that transaction.

There is 2670 in my wallet and the coast is 2500
    I have tried to purchase the class from the shop option in character select, as well as the in character creation...,
    each time I receive the following message in a pop up box after trying to complete the transaction:
    "You are unable to complete this purchase."

I have also checked the website shop and the in game market place, but can not locate an option to purchase the class there as well.
    I've posted a bug report on the forum about as week ago and posted a bug report in game as well
    I haven't heard back from anyone..

If any one has any advice in how to contact the correct party or if there is something I'm missing during the purchase phase.... I sure would appreciate it

Thanks

2. Tkia Well-Known Member

You won't get a response from a /bug report and this is a shop/account issue, not a bug. You'll need to raise a ticket with CS to get it looked into.