Trying a new Berserker build

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Greedon, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Greedon Active Member

I found a couple Warrior Berserker AA builds that looked interesting. I want to try each see if I get any improvements. So I ask what is best way to do this, example would be removing all spells from hotbar? Would this be easier to set up? Or leave spells on current hotbar arrangement and sorting through changes?
    I've never done this so answers to my questions might be pretty in game obvious. I have just used the basic AA build provided.

Thanks for an help,

G
  2. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

I keep my sortet abilities in the old places and move inactive ones to a "special" quickbar.

New abilities I sort into the then fresh empty slots.

Cheers
    Ang
  3. Greedon Active Member

Dang that is a good idea thanks. See I knew that great minds would have the answer.
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

Set up your hotkeys for your AA build then type

/savehotkeys <name of hotkeys>

Load up your other AA spec, remove the hotkeys you no longer need, add the new ones, then type

/savehotkeys <name of hotkeys #2>

Then whichever AA spec you go into, type

/loadhotkeys <name of them>

You can even make a macro to load and commit the AA profile AND the hotkeys in one button press, but I can't remember the command for the AAs from memory. Will post later if you wish.
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

6. Greedon Active Member

That is fantastic the marcos will make this simple. I've put off doing anything for fear of screwing up moving spells around.

Thanks,

G
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

Glad it helps. Just to summarise as the links a little confusing.

For each AA build and hotkey setup you have 1 macro with the following:

/loadhotkeys {name}
    /load_aa_xml {your name}_{file name}.aa
    /commit_aa_xml {your name}_{file name}.aa

You'll need to ensure you've saved your AA profile to your hardrive to do this, not just on the 3 slots available.
  8. Greedon Active Member

Kept forgetting to get back to all of you. Thanks for the help, really easy to set up and maintain.

G.
    Regolas likes this.