Trusting In Fate Recruiting for PVE TLP

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hyiero, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Hyiero Active Member

Trusting In Fate is a raiding guild that is currently playing on the Beta PVE TLP Server. If you are looking to be apart of a determined and dedicated raid force then look no further. Once the live server launches we plan on clearing all current content before the servers progress onto the next expansion. We are a group of experienced EQ2 players that enjoy taking on everything that the game has to offer. You can check out our website at http://trustinginfate.shivtr.com/ and see which classes are currently open for recruitment for our raiding force.
    Currently our raid times are 8-11cst Tues,Fri,Sat.

Classes currently In Need

Medium
    Ranger
    Troubador

Low
    Dirge
    Mystic
    Swashbuckler

We also do accept casual players if they just want a good place to call home where they can group with like minded players. You can contact Hyiero/Strane/Kinza in game if you have any questions or you can send me a message on here if you are not making a character during beta.
    Azeren likes this.
  2. Hyiero Active Member

Bump. Classes Updated!
  3. Hyiero Active Member

Some more class updates
  4. Hyiero Active Member

Classes Updated yet again!
  5. Ahriham Member

Looking to Get Tagged Again Due To Server Wipe Name Was Blackmoon now its Raistlin will be looking for others ingame some time this evening when I get home from work. Will have a similar name when server goes live on tue will be on from the start as I am off from work on this day. Hopefully the server launch goes smoothly. Raistlin The Wizard
  6. Hyiero Active Member

Bump due to class and information edit. We have a lot of players that will be starting as soon as the live servers go up on Tuesday so if your still looking for a place to call home and interested in having some server firsts PM me on here or go to our website and make a forum post.
  7. Hyiero Active Member

Bump, class updates!
  8. Ripp Savage New Member

Awesome guild, mature, friendly and helpful. This was one of two guilds I was watching since beta and I'm glad I chose them. If you're looking for a solid group of mature folks, look no further.

See you in game!
  9. Hyiero Active Member

Bump for some class updates