Trouble with sales crates, boxes, bags

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Free, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Free New Member

Hi. I can't put anything new in my sales crates or other containers. I can take things out and change prices, but I can't put in anything new. I asked in chat on my server and others were having the same problem. Just checking to see if it is widespread and making sure it was a known problem. Thanks.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

if you're not subbed, you can't put new stuff on the broker even if you've got a grandfathered silver account
  3. Free New Member

I have a subscription. Just renewed it for a year last week.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

ok, just thought i'd check if there was gas in the tank first
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Some of the items.. like exothermic manastones, can't be put in as stacks. If the stacks are broken down into individuals, they will go in.
    it's very odd.
  6. Ephras Active Member

I can't put anything up for sale on broker. No stacks, no singles either.
  7. Jennamarie New Member

Same. Made a post on it as well, but it's in general gaemplay..
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Having the same problem, but its letting me put stacked buildings blocks but nothing else in them. And earlier today i couldn't put anything in them....
  9. Luchi New Member

It's bugged big time. I can pul 1 of 5 items out and it won't let me put them back in even though there are same items in broker.
    On Skyfire server if that is important.
  10. SirPommes New Member

I do have the same problem right now. Cant put any new stuff in the crates but can pull items out
  11. Fiadhe Member

I have this problem too. I can remove stuff from broker but cannot place new stuff in the crates.
    Also having a problem with the red zone in Concordium. It takes quite a few movements back and forwards to acces the area.
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem. It started last night and is still a problem this morning.

I just submitted a detailed /bug. I recommend everyone do the same.
  13. Free New Member

I submitted a bug report this morning.
  14. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I have the bug now, and one of my personal harvest boxes has gone missing.
  15. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We're looking into this now, thank you for all the reports!
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sorry Dude, I did not have this problem last night, now I am worried to log in and get the problem, but oh well, to much to do, to little time to not log in because of that.

Give me a shout if I can help you with anything.
  17. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Many on HOF, myself included had this problem with the broker, as well as several guildmates who got their myths last night could not reforge or infuse it in the deity window, and many are having trouble with the prelude quest updating with the guy in the mage tower, on both alignments, in all cities.
  18. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The root cause of the issue has been found and a fix is being worked on ASAP, though it we unfortunately probably won't be able to roll it out before the weekend.
    Xianthia and Dude like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update :)
  20. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Yeah.... I was trying to broker some old smaller containers yesterday on an alt. Some of the containers would not go into the veteran case, and wouldn't go into a normal box in broker window either. I thought there was something wrong with the 2 containers that wouldn't show up in broker window, so I deleted them. Oh well; at least now I know it's a bug and won't make that mistake again.