Trouble Posting an Ingame Mail

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Jolemai, Apr 27, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Jolemai Guest

This is really weird.

Whenever a new member joins my guild, as guild leader I send them a welcome mail detailing guild rules and other such things. I have been mailing these for over two years now. However, for about a month, I have been unable to.

Whenever I post this specific mail, it comes up with "Cannot send for unknown reason". Any other mail, be it normal or guild mail I can send with no problem. I can also send that person any other mail like normal. I can not send this mail with my alts either.

I have the mail saved on our website and copy it (firefox browser) everytime and then paste it into the mail body. It is not too big as there are a few unused characters remaining before I hit the buffer.

Is it possible someone reported me for spamming which has resulted in my ability to send this mail being impaired, or is it something else? Has this happened to anyone else?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated on this. Thanks :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

This would likely be an in game issue not really related to EQ2Players. Your best bet would be submitting a petition so it can be investigated. I would make sure to include the message you are trying to send so Customer Service can make sure its not getting blocked by any sort of spam filter of some kind.

Hope you get it resolved :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Jolemai Guest

Thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong section as I was unsure of where to put it.