Trouble Buying Epac Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Almee, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I bought the basic xpac, for one of my accounts, and went to buy the premium edition. Imagine my surprise when I got this message:

• You are not eligible to purchase this product. Please check available products below.

I have to ask: Have you lost your collective minds? I have never had a problem upgrading an xpac before (well, yes I have, but not from this particular quirk).

Why ever in the world can't I upgrade? Are you doing this to everyone who wants to upgrade or is this an issue aimed only at me? Are there new hoops we have to jump through to upgrade which have never existed before?

Please let me in on the secret handshake I need to use to make this purchase. My curiosity is boiling over.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/upgrading-bol-expansion.591833/
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think it is an issue aimed only at you.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

A note on their site stating that, instead of saying your not eligible, might have made a lot more sense to prospective buyers. And, since they are going to have to upgrade the xpacs for those of us who already bought the more expensive xpacs, then why not continue selling the upgrades so people don't spend their money on something else like I will probably end up doing? Amazon has some great sales going that are hard to resist.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wish I could upgrade mine to, but I will wait.
    Xianthia, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. HadleysHope Member

Yea I actually contacted support and theres currently no option to do so though it may be offered at some point.
    Cyrrena likes this.