Troubador Charm Issues...

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Exotwo, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Exotwo Member

I was really disappointed by this one. It has a 20 second duration but it never works to the full duration. If you somehow managed to charm a thing without it being resisted, then it will most likely break in the next 2 seconds. I have the charm at expert but it still doesn't work to a point where it might be practical. In Eq1 bards could charm up a small army if they kept their fingers moving, just like playing a song. Now, we are limited to 1 target and the chances of it getting resisted is super high.

It's probably not going to be fixed but I think it should at least have a purpose.
    Tyger and Twyla like this.
  2. Shimmerman New Member

Are you using Expert, Master, Grand Master, ETC?
    I don't have any issue charming the Trash in Kurns xs2 and using it as a Pet for beating on other trash, lasts for a while.
    Daryx likes this.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

Exactly, the level 122 version lasts for a full minute. I used it on some mobs also yesterday (expert level) and it didn't break. My only gripe is I wish it charmed the pet with auto-assist ON. You can't change it and so the pet won't attack if you or it don't take damage, unless you specifically type /pet attack.
  4. Kords New Member

My guess would be your Subjugation skill is very low, which would be the cause of the resists.