troub myth buff, lol

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-iwillbackhand, Mar 30, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Wasuna wrote:
    How does "nerfing" the Dirges make your Troubador fun to play again?
  2. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Raahl wrote:
    It doesn't and he doesn't care... there is always two ways to balance things... make both things equally strong or equally weak.
    Wasuna is only happy if its the latter.
    And the old "the dirges know" blah blah blah is BS. All the dirges know is that they are having fun playing. And most of them wish the same for the Troubies.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

You two are full of BS. I never said nerf crusaders and I never said nerf Dirges. I said the classes should be balanced and SoE has to figure that out.
    You are the ones that are crying nerf becasue you know that SoE will lean that way from past experiance. I hate nerfs as they kill enthuasiam for the game. That being said, balance is required.
    If you don't want to be nerfed then you figure out how to balance bards. Like I said, I figured out my solution to the problem.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kunaak Guest

guess they just killed this topic....
  5. ARCHIVED-iwillbackhand Guest

Last post here in troub forums, march 25th. Awesome, nice place to put it.
  6. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Wasuna wrote:
    You never said nerf Dirges? What would you call what you posted below?
    Wasuna wrote:
  7. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Wurm wrote:
    You once again prove that you have no common sense... WTG!
  8. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Note: These are not my parses so I cannot answer any questions about group setup and other variables.

Troubador:
    [IMG]

Dirge:
    [IMG]

Both had nearly the same to hit and crit percentages. But the Dirge had 2.38 times more swings than the dirge did. Was this because of the group setup or possibly the weapon delay?
    Taking the average melee attack damage of the Troubador and adding the extra hits that the dirge has they would have been an extra ~3,010,552 points of damage. This would give then a total damage for melee of ~5,169,953.
    Compare that to the Dirges 5,714,246? Very close. So if the Troubador had as many swings, they'd be virtually the same.
    Group haste buffs? Less Multi-attack? Looking at my Dirge my buffs provide 30% MA and 0 Haste. 15% of that is Blade Chime which more often is on the Assassin of the group.
    Compare the average melee hits. Dirge 17,421.48 to Troubador 15,762.05, Again pretty close. I don't see a earth shatterign disparity in the average melee hit.
  9. ARCHIVED-iwillbackhand Guest

Lets just sit here for a moment and lolz at these parses. Im pretty sure you guys can tell which one is the dirge and which one is the troub.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    Quite a bit more common sense than you tbh.
  11. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

iwillbackhand wrote:
    So if the Troubador hit the extra 650 time the Dirge did their additional damage would be 7,946,250. Bringing their total to 11,292,324. A little less than what the Dirge did. Raising their Ext DPS on their melee attack to 78967.30 DPS for their fight.
    Now if the fight was the same duration as the Dirges was, because of added DPS. Their DPS for the melee would be 94893.47 DPS. Very close to that of the Dirge.
    But here's the problem. The Median is not Average so, this may make the additional damage more or less.
    The Troubador has the same issue that was in my example. He swings a lot less. Again is this because of group buffs that increase Haste or MA?
  12. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

BTW, both Dirges and Troubadors are nowhere near T1 DPS.
    Assassins/Wizards are parsing 230,000+ on that same mob.
  13. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

Raahl wrote:
    That was a defination of the problem and a bow to the fact that SoE would probably see the need for a nerf and not a buff.. that is assuming they do anything at all.
    If you don't want nerfed then you fix the problem. My solution is to not play my Troubador since he is an alt and not my main.
    My guess is that SoE will do absolutly nothing since they haven't looked at this population disparity for years already with no comment.
  14. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

Raahl wrote:
    BS again. DPS is defined as Damage Per Second so that it can be compared directly to corresponding numbers for different fights of different length. If the Troubadors fight was the same length as the Dirges then their DPS numbers would be exactly the same.
    If your so worried about a nerf then quit trying to deflect the issue and solve the problem. If Troubadors get buffed I might play mine and see how it goes. If dirges get a nerf or nothing happens I will continue to not play my Troubador so I don't really care what the solution is.
  15. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Wurm wrote:
    One of our dirges is consistently top 5 now, because he has over 400MA in raids. He can't be wizards, assassins, swashes or locks very often but he usually blows away everyone else and frequently doubles up our troubs.
  16. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Wasuna wrote:
    You are the one pilling on the BS here Wasuna. I'm attempting to identify what the true issue is as to why Troubadors are parsing less. Where you only seem to want to bring negative solutions.
    Do you dispute the issue seems to be the number of swings? If so, back it up with facts.
    I'm deflecting and not trying to solve the issue? That's a laugh.
    Like you said, you don't care. So why are you here? You never answered why nerfing Dirges would make your Troubador fun to play again. Guess you know it won't and that we'd have unhappy Troubadors and Dirges.
  17. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Gaige wrote:
    Thanks for the info Gaige. It would be interesting to find out the Haste and MA of both your Dirge and Troubador. Along with parses of both on the same mob.
  18. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Raahl wrote:
    Buffrat's parses are easy to find. Our troubs might be a little harder though =x
  19. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Gaige wrote:
    How is Buffrat's gear compared to the troubs in your guild? Are they all about on the same level?
  20. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Gaige wrote:
    I suspected it was Buffrat.
    Wurm wrote:
    I'd be more interested in seeing just what their stats are. This would give a more diffinitive comparison.