Troub macros or casting order

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Trouth, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Trouth Member

Can anyone suggest either macro's or casting order that will optimize what i'm doing in raid. I know that i am focusing on being a utility, but I feel like that I should be doing better and someone suggested I check my casting order
  2. Shimmerman New Member

Trouth
    It is all about how you play, the mob your facing, and your gear. I can tell you that we have had this same discussion on these boards numerous times on what is the Best cast order and you will get 100 different answers from the top troubs in the game. Since DB took away our Melee damage, we are all casters, and as utility we need to debuff first then get into your Damage time all while Capping your T-1 peeps and maintaining Maestros. In addition depending on your Ascension, your rotation is what you want. With Ready Up you can do it any way you want and still do good damage, with two exceptions,
    1. Power - We are the feeders of power in our groups normally, so Power becomes our focus during heavy power fights and e have to go between Bagpipes, Tap and Reverb to constantly keep feeding our grp, and that in itself has to be considered during the fight
    2. Mechanics - Movements do not disrupt troubs, so its all timing, play around with it, use a dummy and seriously start from one end and work your self through all cas and spells, then go in reverse, go from the fastest to the longest cast time, then go through the numbers, they will tell you what works and what doesnt.
    Yozilie and Twyla like this.