Triple Azzuriite {House Tours} on Maj'Dul

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: "The Closet" by Azzuriite
    Decorator: Azzuriite
    Owner: Bellissima
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Sprocket's Interlocking Plane, Qeynos
    Category: Medium Homes / Hall of Fame

Warning: I swore once I am so sorry (H bomb)

Title: Maj'Dul Botanical Gardens
    Owner: Azzuriite
    Address: The Baubbleshire, Qeynos
    Category: Hall of Fame

Warning: I swore once I am so sorry (D bomb)

Title: The Marvelous Mara Island Zoo
    Owner: Azzuriite
    Address: Mara Estate, Qeynos
    Category: Hall of Fame

2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, I wouldn't worry too much, Oaky; nowadays, I'm not even sure they'd ding a G-rated movie for those "bombs"...well, might make it PG, but that'd probably be it. :)

Heck, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson got away with an F-bomb in a PG-13 movie...just the one, and it was definitely something any one among us would've at that moment. ;->

Uwk
    who really prefers his Hercules movie over any of the others, especially the "let's see how wrong we can get this legend" Disney version :-/
    Ocarinah, Breanna and elflover like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

LOL on the word bombs...I have tried my best when doing vids before to not drop any, its why I hvnt done a video while i deco theres so many word bombs dropping when things dont listen.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When I do tabletop gaming, we like to use Pathfinder 1.0 primarily in our group, and the game skill Use Magic Device isn't based on Intelligence or Wisdom, it's based on Charisma... ;->

"YOU WILL WORK NOW, DAMMIT!" /shakes_item_vigorously

Uwk
    Ocarinah, elflover and Breanna like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I started swearing when I was so very little like when I started talking as a baby basically.
    I used to follow my dad around the house copying everything he did.
    The pastor from my mom's church came by. we had just the screen door closed to bring in fresh air. He asked if my mom was there and I started swearing at him to use the bleepity bleep bleep back door bleep bleep. My mom wanted to die. But then my dad came out of the back room and started swearing and pastor said well I don't think you can stop your baby from swearing and laughed. You would think he was in the navy but nope army lol.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL!! Yeah, I think it was Robert Fulghum that warned parents: "Don't worry about whether or not your children listen to you; worry that they are always watching you." (Well, listening would be an issue here, too, but the fact that your dad cussed like a drunken soldier and nothing ever happened to him because of it meant that it was not only okay, but what people were supposed to do... ;->)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.