Tricks or Treats 2017 - Official NotD Swap Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I can be a helper on AB with crafting (think I can craft all house items even on non-carps), donating candy corn, plus have access to several factions. I might sign up for decorating house too...still thinking on this. I do have old Night of the Dead stuff from merchants that can be donated too.
  2. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Ocarinah, you need to sign up!!! :)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Easy there; the woman just got done with a bunch of huge things and is working on heading up another project. But maybe she can do what I did to sign up and just limit herself to one 2-room place (or a couple of rooms in a larger place). ;->

On the other hand, seeing what Tenchi can do with a small square-footage area, that might not be a "minor" job after all... ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Aww making me feel bad. I understand having other projects going on or having just got off of one and need a breather. No pressure Ocarinah at all.
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

No need to feel bad at all. You said what the rest of us were thinking! Well, minus Uwk.
    I know your excitement let's Oaky know how much she's missed and wanted! I agree, Ocarinah, you need to sign up!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I wouldn't mind seeing her do something at all, just sayin' she might want a break. If doing something, even something small, would be a break for her, more power to her! :D

Uwk
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is good to be encouraged to be a part of events and I loved that people want me to sign up. I was able to get out of my depression much more quickly than in past with all the love and support I received. It meant so much to me. <3. Still have the one house I need to finish up on my todo list but it is finally taken off.

I am going to be brave and figure out what house(s) to sign up so someone has options. Won't be able to do a humongous house but I will sign up. It will be tons of fun. Just not sure what server to sign up on...probably AB since I have so much stuff to use there and not on other servers. Still don't have harvesting ponies or all recipes/factions on other servers so might be too much to get that done before this event. Maybe next even can get people to sign up on Isle of refuge or fallen gate. Hope there are people on AB signing up...if not please please please sign up. I am scared but doing it and so can you! :rolleyes:
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Glad you've decided to sign up. It's gonna be a hoot! Everyone has seemed extra jazzed about this NotD one, so I'm really stoked to see what everyone has planned for it. :)
  9. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

10. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I've started putting up an advertisement in general chat on the main 4 servers. It's surprising how many people aren't on here or in Homeshow chat. Make sure to spread the word to friends and guildies! Lots of people find out too late and are disappointed. The more we advertise, the more people to join the fun!
  11. Gretel Well-Known Member

Aw, yay! <3 to you too Oaky.

We have a good decorating community on AB, and I am sure others have signed up. I plan to sign up on AB, just have been out of town and had irl stuff for a bit, and need to figure out what character and house, so there'll at least be one other person (though I am sure we have good AB representation anyway!). :)
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Woot woot! Still have to figure out toon and house. I am a slacker :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Still lots of time before the sign-ups close! :D

Uwk
    Gretel, Spextasy and Ocarinah like this.
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

2 weeks left for sign-ups y'all! :D
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sent mine in yesterday! Woot woot!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yay! Welcome aboard! :D

Uwk
    kianne, Spextasy and Ocarinah like this.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Why do I have this feeling that Uwk and I are once again the only ones on Thurgadin?? Uwk. . YOU ARE doing this. . RIGHT??
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! :D

Although I thought Feb might be doing it this time, too? :)

Uwk
    who actually gave Shan a list of possibilities... ;->
    Ocarinah likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Maybe you guys could advertise on Thurgadin. It is a huge pain to load different files every day to log in there and then reload normal files again to get onto other servers so I slack when it comes to advertising. You could point them to tinyurl.com/EQ2TheDecoratorsResource to find links all the player run deco events coming up. Might want to mention all skill levels are welcome.

(note: tinyurl.com/TheDecoratorsResource and tinyurl.com/TheDecoratorResource work as well since I couldn't remember what the heck which one I used first time)
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's a thought, though I'm not sure how many folks on Thurgadin who are into decorating don't check out this forum... ;->

On the other hand, my guild leader in Britain...hmm... /pondering

Uwk