Tricks or Treats 2017 - Official NotD Swap Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Now I just struggle to remember which server I'M on while I'm DOING video tours. :p
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg so true - I've had to start over on many a video as I'm standing there flustering about where the hell I am LOL!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH! Never dawned on me...well, if Quiarrah and I can be on this side of the Pond and play on Thurgadin, why not? :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Love that idea! Especially being someone that has characters on all servers but no time to get around to decorating my own stuff lately.
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Gretel Well-Known Member

Definitely sign up if a swap sounds fun! Shanette the Amazing will graciously accommodate all of us and our preferences. I just wanted to be sure that we could all express our preference so that everyone ends up happy. Many people don't care about what the theme is. :)
  6. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

WooHoo! Signed up and ready to go! Bring on the spooky!
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

OP updated with information. New(er) details can be found in red.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Gretel Well-Known Member

You are definitely Shanette the Amazing! <3
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I get that some folks don't want spooky (heart-attack inducing pop-ups, for example [the first time one hit me, yeah, freaked me out; the second time it was funny; the 87th time, not so much...just came to see it as a nuisance that got in the way of the screen ;->]), but could we do an "autumn" theme? Or just set out li'l plates of NotD cookies, cupcakes, and candy apples on the tables, and that's it? :)

Uwk
    Gretel, Febrith and Spextasy like this.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

That is an excellent idea, as well!
    Those participating that don't necessarily want a "Halloween / Horror" vibe, could always request an "autumn / fall" theme without "scary / creepy" overtones. ;)
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I love that idea Spextasy. I love NoTD but not the popping out zombie lol.
    I signed up and have characters on other servers so if anyone needs help let me know :) Maybe we could work together if we get stuck on an idea, fresh eyes always works!
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OK. . . OK. . . OK. . . You talked me into it. . good lord people! :p

I will go with the Autumn/Fall /Harvest Festival theme rather than Scary/Spooky (and will decorate as such too)
    Quiarrah on Thurgadin
    Amanirose on Maj'Dul
    Or am I only allotted 1?
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Sent Quiarrahs . . . will have to figure out Amanis.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Iirc, we can submit as many as we want, providing they all get finished on time... :oops:

Uwk
    Wizzam likes this.
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yep you can sign up with as many as you think you'll be able to handle. ;)
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Seeing as I had problems during Secret Santug I decided to not sign up on these till Im sure life wont interfear. So for now I'll sign up as a helper. I can help craft and provide some materials for those that need help with that. I can also give suggestions or extra eye on a project.

Rotheki on Halls of Fate
  17. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I just got back from my vacation and will send you an email soon, going to pick out a house and set it up today. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  18. Tchotchke New Member

I'm willing to offer my services as a Carpenter on Maj Dul. The name is Tchotchke.
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

My main is on Skyfire, but I would not mind being assigned a house on another server as well. I just would not have a house to offer. It is football in 3 weeks so hubby will be Yelling, shouting, etc, Doing the crazy football stuff , so I will have a lot of free time :) So please feel free to put me on a second house!!
  20. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

send, can't wait! :D