Traveler's Quay

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by daicia, Nov 29, 2019.

1. daicia Well-Known Member

This project was published a few months ago and it started when I needed somewhere less boring to put my apprentices. From there I imagined a water-loving culture that was able to create a weather-free quay with magic so they can live right on the water's edge without worry. There, they set up a small market and tourists come by ship to buy wares. On the small island, you'll find the market and three tent-homes. On the opposite side, a lone farm below the crafting area. The island caretaker has a simple apartment in the "hobbit hole". I feel like the tent homes are the fun thing to explore here, so I've decided to limit the images I post of those. Come have a tour and see what you can see!

[IMG]
    Approaching the tent-homes...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Back on the main island...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    On the far side of the island, the farm.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thanks for having a look-see!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can see what you mean about building like they have no storms to worry about! Very cool! :D

And that's a heck of a swanky farmhouse, with that big porch! Or is that more like a Community Center platform? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. daicia Well-Known Member

Thanks! That's like a more a community center. I have a chess table up there too and a snack bar that's quite tempting. I have all my crafting tables up there, along with my apprentices. Below the platform are the Frostfell tables. The barn looks like you could order it from Ikea though, which cracked me up as I built it. There's an outlying tent that goes with the farm, tended by a Kera. Her tent is extra cozy and she has her own dock, because dairy farming is important work after all. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.