[Transmuting] T7 fabled breakdowns bugged?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-QuestingCrafter, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. ARCHIVED-QuestingCrafter Guest

    Has anyone received a hardened mana vial since the 14 January?
    In 22 breakdowns, I've got 22 infusions, and ZERO mana vials.
    I still get the usual 1:4 to 1:5 for breakdowns in other tiers.
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

    Sounds like you need to make a sacrifice to Bristlebane, the God of the RNG. You've a 75% chance of the common result, 20% of the rare, and a 5% of getting both.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ohiv Guest

    QuestingCrafter wrote:
    Yes I have, took 2 mutes to get it. Forget exactly the adornment I was going to be "cheap" with and only do the T7 version versus the T8 version. Interestingly enough I needed both the mana and the infusion so I was happy as a peach that I got both in only 2 mutes.
  4. ARCHIVED-QuestingCrafter Guest

    Ohiv: Thanks, guess it was just a supreme run of bad luck.
    Calthine: I'm no cheechako, I know the odds; it seemed so out-of-whack, I had to ask. Less than a 1% chance of going that many without a mana ... you can see my legimitate concern for a bug, rather than a bad streak. =P~~

Share This Page