Transmuting Bug

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Josepina, Aug 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Josepina Guest

Today when I was doing a spot of transmuting I noticed a problem. Usually when an legendary adornment is crafted (using an infusion) a powder is created as a byproduct, when a standard adornment is crafted (using a powder) a fragment is created. On each attempt I recieved the text message that the powder or fragment had been created but I didn't recieve it in my bags. I tried making different adornments but that made no difference, i tried zoning but the powders didn't appear and i tried logging out completely but still no powders or fragments, I even tried using a different crafting zone but still got bug. So I am now short of 6 powders and a few fragments, doesn't sound like much I know but has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas?
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

I'd double check the inventory (again) and make sure it didn't stack. In my experience when you get the text message you've gotten the item. But /petition if you're sure. If you're still in game and it's not TOO long ago, /report, it'll send the last 100 lines of your chat window so they have someplace to start.
  3. ARCHIVED-Josepina Guest

Thanks but I started out with 38 Ulteran powders and didn't gain any, I should have had 44 after making 6 legendary adornments. I realised after 4 adornments that there was a problem and changed crafting zone made another adornment still no powder, relogged and made another adornment still no powder :( I think I did click report. Fingers crossed it gets sorted.
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Actually, you should have 38. You use one and get one back. Never do the transmuting recipes let you end up with MORE than you started with. edit: a /report without a petition won't get anything done :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Josepina Guest

OMG I'm so silly your right!!! the recipe takes 1infusion and 1 powder but returns a powder! So yes I should have what I started with LOL thanks for helping to sort it :)