Transfer tokens?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Malachy, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Malachy Well-Known Member

When can we expect transfer tokens to be made available? And free?

Thanks!
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

To FG? Likely never.

Off of FG? When SH shut down, it was merged into AB, but I don't think there were any transfer tokens. I could be totally wrong about that last part, but that's what I recall.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Transfer tokens were provided before SH shut down; I moved my only existing SH toon to Skyfire using her token.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! I couldn't remember. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Maledicere Member

Says so much with a question. I don't think SH got the free tokens until there were consistently under 50 people online in game. Start checking those /who all commands. Based on a few queries on EQ2U, I see FG's population has been decimated. If it's dipping under 100 at peak hours, it's not far away from getting the choice to purchase a transfer token off. I don't think it'll be free until the new TLE server is launched. And if I recall correctly, they mentioned a PVP server by summer, so maybe they'll just have that and be done with TLE, unless it's a mix of both.

Explains why there's new progression guilds recruiting on live servers starting a lock at 50, though.
  6. Malachy Well-Known Member

I wasn't being facetious, any dev response would be appreciated on when we can expect an option to purchase, or receive free, transfer tokens off Fallen Gate?
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

About 6 months after the next TLE goes live?
    Mizgamer62, Dude and Zenji like this.