Transfer Service Issues

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-cwcwcw, Aug 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-cwcwcw Guest

[p]After talking with SoE CS and having an In game GM remove all my Ghost mail from the first time around, I am now having NEW issues in attempting to transfer my Character from splitpaw to Everfrost. [/p][p]I cant even get passed the Select server screen. (The first one where you chose what server you are transfering from). It tells me, "Unable to find Characters". Also keep in mind this is ONLY if Splitpaw is even available on the server list. There are times I try and Its not an option so i have to close out the browser and log back into SoE and start over.[/p][p]If im lucky, after continously attempting this, I can get pass that and choose the character. Now im stuck at Either "Session Timed out" or "Transaction Failed, Server is down". I talked to customer service and they had me change my Web browser to Default I.E. instead of Firefox. After that not working I talked to them again and apparantly they escalated my problem to Tier 2. Basically someone else will look at it. [/p][p] I gave them all my billing information as they requested so that they can attempt to Manually do this for me.[/p][p] As much as I would like to check on the status of my characters, I CANT. I moved back to the US recently and for some reason can not even seem to access my OWN characters that are on splitpaw (EU) from the US. [/p][p] I hope you have some answers for me, because Contracted EQ2 CS has NONE.[/p]