Transfer Servers Issues with EQPlayers

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Darkflame2, Jun 30, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

I recently transferred server and was completely stocked and almost got sick when i found out that mor ethen Half of my leader boards information did not carry over with me on the transfer. The point after paying the monthly subscribtion along with the extra 3 dollar a month for this Special EQ2Players access and then the 50 dollar transfer fee to come and find out that nothing is every even close to done right. I kept the quests info, but passed that the system is horrid at moving anything else. My character lost all of his World Wide Disco over 2 dozen , Lost almost 300 server discos, and my World Wide Highest magical hit at 3rd place. Its is beyond me how you could this is acceptable or even ok. The GM responses on the subject were quick enough about 30+ hours, but the explain of sorry nothing can be done please post here, is just a heart breaker. I pay to play a game. I pay to see EQ2player and the other access extra. I am not gettin what is expected. I doubt ever anything will be fixed on the issue but my voice was asked to be expressed here. Plus I got a GM to finally fix the issue that was posted Solved from 7 months ago that said nothing but sorry and please keep an eye on the forums for a fix lol. Needless to say the whole transferring servers has been the second worst EQ nightmare I ahve ever had since 1999. Please dont push all the players to WoW...
  2. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

I could see why serverwide discoveries would disappear... because you arent on your server any long, but highest magical hit and a few other things should have stayed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

Yeah , I could go for that but World Wide Discos and Highest Hit ......
  4. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

[p]So i am completely at a lose here.... GM said basically so sorry but please post here they maybe able to help ................[/p][p]wait a week ...........................[/p][p] [/p][p]No respone from the ppl that make it happen. Do the DEV types of the EQ2players read this stuff and realize all the issues , bugs, and problems with the system that ppl pay extra to use?[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Gninja3 Guest

Looking into it... I don't have a ton of exp in leaderboard but I will ask around and see if we can get it resolved. Patience :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Gninja3 Guest

We are still looking into this one it takes a while to set it all up on a test environment to make sure we can recreate it but yes we are actively working on it. a little additional info... Can you let us know what one of your Game Wide discoveries were? That you should have kept. In regards to the rest I'll copy directly from the CTS page: With regard to your character's information that is maintained on www.eq2players.com, please be aware that transferred characters will not retain statistical information accrued prior to the time of transfer for any of the following categories: adventure leveling history, tradeskill leveling history, server and serverwide ranking in relation to adventure or tradeskill leveling history, server-specific item discoveries and guild information. Items first discovered by your character within the entire game of EverQuest II will be preserved.
  8. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Gninja3 Guest

Well per the Character Transfer rules I posted above the High Hit should not have carried over but the World Wide First on that item definitely should have. I am investigating as we speak.
  10. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

[p]Reread the your link twice. Where does a #3 World Wide Magical Highest Hit not fall into a World Wide thingy or are you calling a World Wide Highest Magical something to do with server wide?[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Gninja3 Guest

It states Items will be preserved for world wide rankings all other statistical rankings are not carried over and World wide magic hit is a statistical ranking.
  12. ARCHIVED-Darkflame2 Guest

[p]Thanks Gninja, [/p][p]Items are fixed[/p]