Not A Bug Training reduction potions, familiar exp potions not stackable?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chris Thompson, May 7, 2020.

1. Chris Thompson Active Member

Hi all

The Overseer's Familiar Experience potion, Overseer's Mount Training Reduction potion, and Overseer's Mercenary Training Reduction potion all have numbers indicating they are stackable, but they don't stack. Yes, I know some are 10 day and some are 15 day, and some familiar potions are 25k and some 50k.

Can someone check this please?
    (Hey! This means make them stackable, not remove the numbers LOL!)

Thanks
    Azule, Priority, Udonn and 8 others like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

These don't stack, but they should! By which I mean, all the Overseer 10 Day potions should stack with other Overseer 10 Day potions, etc.
    • \aITEM 944735496 965002246 0 0 0:[Overseer's Mount Training Reduction [10 Day]]\/a
    • \aITEM 197671811 1766413749 0 0 0:[Overseer's Mount Training Reduction [15 Day]]\/a
    Azule and Cassta like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

Chris, thank you for opening a thread on this. I fully agree with you and Sigrdrifa. Devs PLEASE fix this for us. I have been holding on to mine for a toon I needed to level. They are taking up so much room in my shared bank I had to use 3 of my special extra large packs gotten via Guide quests and cash purchases of top line expansions and additional (can't think of what it is called) adventure packs. I know I am not the only one saving these and having storage issues. Sadly, most of the players I am talking about do not read or interact with the forums, they just complain in gen chat.
    Azule, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

If you get really lucky, there are 100k familiar potions and 40 day training potions. I find the 40 day merc potion kind of overkill, since the levels don't roll over and 20 days is the maximum [currently] that is needed. On the other hand, if they do increase merc training to 25.../shiver I hate to think about how long those levels will take!
    Juraiya, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

remember they halved merc and mount leveling times so if level 20 takes 20 days, i would suspect level 25 takes 25 or so
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    i agree too and wondering year for year we get new stuff ok so far.
    But thier is limited space in Bank and inventory so whats the point make all stuff with same ID stackable on Potions like 900 as we have now so the Overseer stuff potions like 100 maybe.
    Same on the Fragments of Planar Energy , first of all make them Storeable in Harvestdepot of Houses 2nd fix the bug that the Fragments coming from Overseers and Blood chests are not stackable to other we are owning now.
    Same on the only Style Gear from all Chests if same ID make them stackable on last 10 pices or something.

The 40 Day Level Potion for what ever is out of use thier is non thing merc or mount which need a 40day reducer 20 is max needed.
    Same on the only Style Gear from all Chests if same ID make them stackable on last 10 pices or something.

Last thing to mention rise the rewards we get from Overseers if hit the 70% Bonus or more, cant be true we get a Planar Energy or Chaos essence out of a 10 or 15h quest if have 70% bonus chance it shoud be at least a master or a o addornment recepie of the sets / VIII or at least a recepie for the Destruction Addorn no one of us got the reson yet why this cant be crafted, my be rarly drop as the VIII but craftable.

Helfiren
    EmJay, Azule and Cassta like this.
  7. Caith Developer

These items are generated with specific, unique serialized data, and thus will not stack, because no two items will have the same serialized data.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.