Traditions - any must haves? Can you change them later?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-la69la69, Jul 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-la69la69 Guest

Greetings, new warden here on Crushbone. Name is Rejoice.
    I wonder about the traditions. You get one every 10 levels but if they are not changeable at some point I'm a bit confused as to what to pick as I don't really know how game will look for my Warden at later levels and thus unsure what traditions are suitable.
    My warden will be a healing specced one probably at 80. Intend to raid with her. Leveling would be nice a melee warden.
    So dear fellows, what did you pick? And what, if any, must-haves are there would you reckon?
  2. ARCHIVED-blaiddur Guest

traditions are from the race you play not the class. In general though traditions that will boost wisdom, cast speed, spell reuse, crit chance, ministration, potency, crit bonus, resists, power and health are all good to get for both healing and dpsing. with things like double attack, crushing/piercing/etc for dpsing specifically. Generally speaking if you can boost the wis first. then i would go for crit/potency/cast speed/reuse. with the dps orientated stuff at the end.
  3. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

If you plain to raid choose all WIS options all HP and all physical resists, and forget about power regen crap
  4. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

You can go back and change traditions if I remember correctly, the same person that sells AA re-specs offers them I think you have to pay for them though.