Trading copper Jubilation medals for silver

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Gharyn, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Whose bright idea was it to only allow one trade at a time? And have to hit 'yes' in between each one? They obviously didn't think of the people who have hundreds or even more from last year.
    Kittybock and Cyliena like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

on the test server, there was a multiple option.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah, you *should* be able to do the 15 Copper -> 3 Silver, but it'll still be one at a time, I believe.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Changing over 785 copper medals really cramped up my hand. And losing 4 medals per exchange... /sigh
  5. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Why didn't they just keep it Copper medals. Why does it matter if it's the same type of medals as last year? Seems like lots of extra work without anything to gain. I still have to convert all mine over.
  6. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

From the words of gods -
    I can understand there being some surprise at the introduction of the Silver Jubilation Medals, to an extent, because it does seem a little unexpected when compared to most other events. This event functions more like a prelude in that the coin will not remain the same year after year. I had encouraged everyone to spend all of their coins last year, especially since it wasn't even guaranteed this event would be returning. Though, I know better than to assume everyone reads my posts, hence why I thought a conversion of the copper coin to the silver coin was favorable.

The earnable rate for the Silver Jubilation Medals is the same as last year, with the added benefit of some additional quests, the scaling dungeons, and the Triad of Elements dungeon. And keep in mind, Tinkerfest is not the only event to reward these coins. It's not necessary that you obtain all the delightful items you are tempted by in one event. We still have Oceansfull Festival and Scorched Sky Celebration. If the amounts of copper coin earned last year are any indication, you should get more than enough.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this. I didn't see this post.