Tradeskill Wishlist

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Rotherian, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wanderingbat Active Member

I concur. I would also like to raise my voice with the many who want Mara housing. Please. When the poll was sent out for our wants on prestige houses not long back, Mara was not even mentioned. I wonder how many characters chose the option, "None of the above" for just that reason.
    Edelphia likes this.
  2. Tetrol Well-Known Member

As far as fuels go - why not actually do away with them? Instead of recipes stating eg 12 ethereal candles or whatever, how about just the fuel charge instead, and it can come out of your pocket. It's not like we are trying for realism here - eg I just happen to be carrying 200 each of 11 different types of kindling (plus assorted others for apprentice recipes etc)
    Eradani likes this.
  3. Thunuderfueler Member

I would like to see the experimented added proc of healing and damage to be more in line with the 98 leve crafted items.1100 damage from the proc seems like a waste of time to add to a piece of gear.
    Sambril likes this.
  4. Kurisutaru Active Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but, I would love to see the player crafted armoires and dressers be turned into actual containers, like the depots. Through different aspects of the game we've earned and keep earning quite a few items (armor, weapons, cloaks and such) we love the appearance and would like to keep. It would be nice to be able to store them safely in a place other than the bank. There's only so much space there, you know.. :oops:
    Edelphia likes this.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

They are working on something to store appearances on your character. This was announced at the last SOE Live, so it might happen this year.
    Edelphia and Kurisutaru like this.
  6. Kurisutaru Active Member

That's wonderful news! */does the happy dance* :D
  7. Xylina New Member

I would like to be able to sell stuff I make for all currency types or at least make an NPC to exchange currency, for a percentage of the currency being exchanged of course. There are too many types of currency as it is.

Some new tinkering items. (an atm bot would be awesome, similar to the repair bot).

I definitely agree with the better filters to search in the thousands of recipes, bigger fuel depot to hold all types
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

There isn't that type of merchant.. but on the BB docks, there is a merchant that can turn most currencies into adorning mats
  9. Tiao New Member

Tradeskill adornments: with small amounts of +progress, +durability, +power regen, + skills, whatever.

Practice dummies that you can make, which are an image of a player - or - statues which are player images (fun for guildhalls and getting some aggression out). Also player image mercs would be awesome! Maybe a tinkered item which captures the essence of a player's image, which you can then transfer to an item.
    Griffon Lady and Arrk like this.
  10. Grouse Active Member

I would like better ways to search recipes. If I want to make armor for a level 40 scout, I should be able to search on the level, stats and type of item.
    HaphazardAllure and Kethryl like this.
  11. Kethryl Active Member

I brought this up at Fan Faire/SOE Live a few years back, and it's been mentioned by other players as well. The Recipe search window should have just as many options as the Broker search window, if not, more! The currently Recipe search function is close to useless!
  12. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I keep wondering if they could just use the same search engine the broker runs on.
  13. Karsa Active Member

Craftable cyan adorns
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Amen! I'm actually considering putting together mini-raids to go to Fabled Death Toll to try to get the recipe and the shards to make them.
  15. BlueGrass Member

1. Make the writ recipes in the quest journal window a link into the crafting window. Some of them having to look up 6 items is a pain . or else just make them all 2 or 3 items to make. Even if it just copied the recipe text into the search window would help

2. personal fuel depot hold all of the regular fuels at least

3. increase chance of skill gain , doing rush orders , they seem to maintain a deficit of about 100 points on the skill ie @ lvl 90 your skill is about 350/450

4. a 1 - 100 button :rolleyes:
  16. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

There is a personal fuel depot. It's a tinkered recipe, and takes a lot of rares, so it's a bit expensive. Try commissioning someone. I think it takes 5 kaborite. Or do you mean one that can hold more than 50 types of fuel? that I wholeheartedly agree on. I'd even be all for just a medium and large that add up to hold all fuel types when in the same house together.

Also, you can make a macro for the 1-100 roll. hit o on your keyboard while in game and click on the macros tab. type /ran 100 in the command on the line, save it, and drag it to your hotbar.
  17. BlueGrass Member

Yes I meant it should hold more fuels . I can make my own depots but some of them are way cheaper to buy than to bother making,

ha , I was meaning a lvl 1 -100 button , instant crafter .

Guess I was in a hurry while typing that or not awake yet
  18. Jrel Well-Known Member

I want multiple Daily Far Seas Trading Company Token quests; equal to the amount of dungeons that non-crafters have for Ferrin. As a crafter, I have only ONE daily quest per crafter to get 5 tokens. As an adventurer, I have multiple dungeons plus overland quests to get Ferrin.
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you want more FSTC tokens, are you doing the Isle of Mara "group" missions? They can easily be soloed and you can use mass production. The quests cycle once per hour, and you can do multiple in a day.
  20. Meirril Well-Known Member

Jrel was very specific when he said "daily quests that reward 5 tokens". The mara crafting instances reward 1 token, with the possibility of getting more from the loot and crafting events. You can do 1 crafting instance an hour, since you have to wait for the NPC to switch quests. You can also do the ToV era crafting quests and get...1 token for the daily quest? It's been a while since I've done those.

A counter point would be that the crafting daily takes substantially less time than the adventure instances. Also leveling a crafter is much easier than a second adventurer. So for people like me if I'm serious about farming tokens I can run 9-level 100 crafters through the daily in about an hour. So in the time it takes most people to farm 5-10 ferrin I've gotten 45x2 tokens.

I would like more activities that a crafter can do. Something a bit more entertaining perhaps?
    Edelphia likes this.