Tradeskill Timeline

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm kind of confused here. I'm level 9 and I went to speak to Tami Swifthammer but all she does is say hello. She doesn't do anything else. What am I doing wrong here?o_O Or could it be because I'm neutral I have to go to a different NPC?:confused:
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can't be 'neutral', in EQ2.
    If your home city is Kelethin, Qeynos or New Halas, you're 'good'.
    If your home city is Neriak, Freeport or Gorowyn, you're 'evil'.
    In the later case, you speak to Commissioner Varla Z'Velran at /waypoint -61, 139, 275 in Frostfang Sea, a little ways outside of New Halas.

For reference: https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Tradeskill_Timeline
  3. jblackfox Member

If you are level 9 you should have the option from the tradeskill person to move automatically to lev 10 and select what line you want to go on to. Once you do that you should receive an e-mail or message to report to Tami.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

I found what the problem was. Had to go to Qeynos and get qualified.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Leloes Well-Known Member

Any ideas where I can find some tuber strands?
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Those are harvest from root nodes in T2 (designated level 10-19) areas, if you're in Halas, there are some out by the basilisks through the undead orcs and on the islands with orcs that you may have visited during the adventure line.
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks! Been looking all over New Halas for them I couldn't find any. Problem was I wasn't going far enough.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Have you talked to the crafting trainer to level up to 10?
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

Yep, sure have! Now I'm making party plates. That is after I find the iron cluster, electrum cluster, and rough turquoise I will!
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The Raven's Roost crafting tutor works to. When you reach 9th, talk to the woman NPC, i forget her name, to sort of specialize. This where the crafting machines and desks are.

When you reach 19th, you have to talk to her again. To specialize.

If you miss those two steps, no more crafting experience. You will get told this in your chat window.
  11. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pointers!
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

You're welcome. They are on the left of the semi-circle, when you come behind them in Raven's Roost from New Hallas.

Hagley the dog, at the pet sales guy, likes to bark and lunge at characters that 'get too close'. No damage yet.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  13. Leloes Well-Known Member

Need some help, please. Where the heck do I find some iron clusters? I've looked everywhere and am unable to locate any!:(
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

I think the dog just likes to bite at our heels to keep us alert.;)
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Check in the broker to get the level off some on sale there. Then close that and go to the zone that covers that level. Careful, your character might get killed depending on where you go.
  16. Leloes Well-Known Member

I should be okay anywhere in New Halas I'm level 22. Which broker?
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is one right near the crafting area. There is a banker and a broker, you turn around one way and you see the barking dog, and a bit the other way and you see the crafting area. Otherwise you will need to mine the metal nodes for that level of materials.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Leloes like this.
  18. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Shoulder is in quite a bit of pain right now. Thanks!
  19. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Antonica is the best place to harvest this tier of materials. You can get there via the world bells.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Leloes like this.
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks! Any certain spot on Antonica I should go?