Tradeskill Respec Issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Wujurat, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Wujurat New Member

This could be a stupid question, but I've perused the internet and can't find anyone with a similar 'problem' as I'm facing. I've only been playing for a couple months so I'm still fairly new. I was a lvl 20 Armorer, then realized that I wanted to change it. So I respec and then set it to scholar, chose Jeweler as specialization. Now comes time for me to start the New Halas timeline, but Varla is no longer in New Halas. She is in Neriak, but will not respond to me. So now I'm stuck at level 10 with no way of advancing ? I feel like I'm missing something. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Cheers
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

A toon can only do the Halas tradeskill timeline once. I've done this several times myself - changed tradeskills when I'd already completed the timeline...

If you are on live, I'd do the daily tinkering/adorning/transmuting writs - at low levels you will receive close to a level per writ, and/or just pick one of your highest level recipes and do it over and over until you reach level 15, at which level you can start doing tradeskill orders.

At level 20, you can pick up rush orders, which are faster. o_O
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  3. Wujurat New Member

Thank you so much for the fast reply! This is what I was beginning to wonder about the one time thru with Halas line. Good thing I was only 20 when I decided to respec as catching back up really won't be that bad. Anyway, thank you again Prissetta :)
    Ceyllynn, flameweaver and Prissetta like this.