Fixed Internally Tradeskill quest "Dwarven Blades" not doable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Matik, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Matik Member

The axes that spawn in the field next to the fort are either not spawning or not visible while on the quest. I have relogged, deleted quest and picked up again, and I am aware they are not targetable.
  2. Aiyanna New Member

I noticed the same problem and reported it. Hopefully it gets fixed
    Jetsandguns likes this.
  3. Jetsandguns New Member

4. Jaeded Well-Known Member

No axe for "Inside the Vision" quest either, guessing it's an axe thing. Can't progress, very annoying.
  5. Daevn New Member

my trade skill quest is broken as well. I did do the adventure quest that wanted me to collect some axes just fine prior to getting the trade skill quest. I wonder if doing the adventure quest first breaks the trade skill one. I'm playing on the TLE server Kaladim
  6. HR Lass New Member

GM checked into it for me and said the blades were underground instead of on the surface and was beyond what they could help with. Suggested I bug report on this forum so maybe the devs can handle it for us.
  7. Juraiya Well-Known Member

If that's the case, maybe you can target them by tabbing to them, then using the "collect" or "gather" command icon from your abilities book. Sometimes that's possible with odd things like this.

If you can't tab-target them, though, then I guess it's up to the devs to pop the items to the surface.
  8. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

This is still bugged. I've submitted an in game bug report, hopefully they will look into this soon. Tried tab-targeting, as suggested, no luck.
  9. Traque New Member

Add "Feeding the Irontoe Brigade" stirge eggs to the list - same area outside of West IronToe Fort. I submitted a bug report for both, so hopefully can be patched.
    Cuelaen likes this.
  10. Jetsandguns New Member

axes appear only after server reboot. this is a nightmare
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Code fixes confirmed on live with today's hotfix!

~ Kaitheel
    Cuelaen and Matik like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Code fixes confirmed on live with today's hotfix!

~ Kaitheel
    Cuelaen and Tkia like this.
  13. Matik Member

I was able to complete this today, thank you
    Cuelaen likes this.