Tradeskill problems and Rush Orders

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Elvyyra, May 15, 2021.

1. Elvyyra New Member

Why, when my toons reach a tradeskill level of 111 can they not complete any rush orders other then level 120, for which they have no receipes. I find this ridiculous. I've several toons with this problem. Rush orders allow our toons to gain tradeskill status for themselves and their guilds and in turn allow guild status also. Said status gives the ability to also pay guild rent. Fix This!

All I'm asking is to be able to continue level 110 tradeskill rush orders.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Hello! The "level 120" on the rush orders that you see refers to the xp reward level for the rush orders (since if they labeled them as 110, you'd get next-to-no xp for them when you hit 120, and there's only the one set of them for the tier).

The recipes that you need to make those rush orders should all be in the level 111 books. (Such as Carpenter's Primer Volume 11)

~Mum
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  3. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I suggest doing the PoP and/or Chaos tradeskill signature quest. You will be lvl 120 in no time AND have the books available. They also offer you great rewards that you will find useful.
    Breanna and Niami DenMother like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yes, yes! I always recommend doing the crafting lines for speedier leveling (and they give guild status as well!). I was just assuming that since they were complaining about writs, they preferred that method of gaining tradeskill xp and status.
    AOE1 and Breanna like this.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I try to tell everyone that it is beneficial for them to do the TS sig lines starting with Thalumbra. The rewards for a crafter are excellent and I use them all the time. I like knowing that if I run out of fuel I have this handy little item I cast and "presto" a little fuel agent arrives and has everything I need. I also love not having to carry fuel and mats around in one of the 6 already crowded bags on my toons. And that is just two of the great items we get just for doing those Signature lines. It is surprising how many do not know about them. New players I refer to eq2.eqtraders.com and tell them to do the quest as they are laid out in an easy to understand progression order, thanks to Niami, the amazing DenMother. I have been a fan since EQ1 of EQtraders and since trade skilling in EQ1 is quite a bit more difficult and complicated, that site there was a blessing. To find she came here was a happy and welcome surprise.
    Breanna likes this.