Tradeskill Missions

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Quest: Chaos Descending: Fresh Prints
    Questgiver: Domigen Surice

This quest calls for you to go to Eryslai to harvest, then make some Zephyren Stew. All of that is fine, but this stew calls for
    • 25 nimbic hides
    • 10 reef clusters
    • 10 strangler roots
    • 15 Celestial Kindling
    Instead of the hides, I would expect basilisk meat.

And instead of the reef clusters, I'd expect wandervine fruit, deadly terrorfruit, or maybe flitterfin tang.

I didn't get a quest reward so far as I can see, either.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Quest: Chaos Descending: Going Viral (Build 14375)
    Questgiver: Domigen Surice

This quest calls for you to go to Detroxxulous to harvest, then make a Timeless Hourglass on a Work Bench. This recipe calls for:
    • 25 basilisk meat
    • 10 deadly terrorfruit
    • 10 flitterfin tang
    • 15 Celestial Kindling
    I think the ingredients should be:
    • 25 reef cluster (for the glass)
    • 10 dewpalm lumber (for the frame)
    • 10 silvered fleck (for the "sand")
    • 15 Celestial Coal (because you usually use coal at a workbench)
    I didn't get a quest reward so far as I can see.
  3. Gninja Developer

Quest rewards were hooked up on those last night so prob tomorrow before they will show up on Beta. IN regards to requirements a big pass was done on those yesterday (Wednesday) to address a bunch of issues with them. Once we update for the weekend let me know if you still see this type of stuff.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Will there be a tradeskill weekly? Or is it just the random dailies?
  5. Gninja Developer

Not sure. I only made the Sigline and the 4 missions from the gnome. Not sure beyond that. Will see if I can find out though.
    Xianthia and Mermut like this.
  6. Elowith Active Member

If there is no weekly, will the ancient books drop from dailies?
  7. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Quest: Chaos Descending: Testing Your Grit (Build 14377T)

The ingredients look reasonable for the item being crafted, but it uses a Woodworking Table and calls for Celestial Kindling, which should probably be Celestial Sandpaper.

Cool! I went ahead and noted this one so I remember to come back and check it.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

I recieved Delightful Deliveries and got a recipe book for both Tangy Cheese Roll and Explorer's Fanny Pack

When I zoned into Doomfire, I got the 'put everything in bag one, including bag 1 into overflow' and an extra copy of the fanny pack recipe.
    I'd make sure to scribe both the recipes I got (as mentioned above).
  9. Gninja Developer

Yeah @Mermut, we caught that last night. Should be fixed after we update this morning. Otherwise I can fix it for you if you are online and its still happening. Just shoot "Gninja" a tell.
    Niami DenMother and Mermut like this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Domigin Surice appears to be very busy and not giving the daily mission. I tried on a character that did the mission yesterday and thought maybe she was still in the timer to get the new one. So logged in a toon that hasn't done any of the missions but completed quest line and Domigin is not offering the daily.
  11. Gninja Developer

I turned the missions off for the daily tradeskill guy because there were a bunch of issues with the missions not updating bugfixes correctly (think overflow issue) Its been fixed and tested but I wanted to minimize the number of folks that would get stuck in that state and waste their time.
    Dude and Xianthia like this.