Tradeskill macros

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Proud_Silence, Oct 16, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-d1anaw Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    Yeah, but apparently, then, he/she has nothing better to do but follow you in there to get the goods on ya.
  2. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Proud_Silence wrote:
    Maybe because I am sitting on the couch with my laptop and 14-15" screen and the windows take up a huge portion of the screen and I am not watching chat and have the sound turned down because I am watching tv.
    If you can go farm instances and make more coin then by all means you should do that if you enjoy it. If you enjoy crafting then do that. Seems you spent a lot of your play time playing bot police on someone whose game time wasnt disrupted at all by your action.
    If you feel someone is doing something wrong you should report and petition them. A GM will investigate. You should also be aware that person may file reports of harassment against you if you continue to stalk and harrass them. They are under no obligation to talk to you no matter what your request.
    Food for thought . . .
  3. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Calthine wrote:
    /petition
    Clarification on which command to use:
    You need to /petition not /report. /report only sends a portion of the log file and is only useful if someone sends you a tell or puts something to say or a chat channel. /petition gives you the form to fill out and should be used for observed behaviours. Note: you can only have one /petition active at a time.
  4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Just as a side note : when I open both my broker and my crafting windows, I can't see a single thing outside of them... 1024x768 is sometimes a bit of a pain...

I too am an alchemist. And I did sell 500+ cure potions sometimes. Are the ones selling above my price boters ? I don't know, but it's still possible to keep 500+ potions on the broker without macros.
    mmmh, I should check that UI mod wher one can hit enter to repeat. It would stop the button mashing a 'lil bit

But yes, you can still try to report if it bothers you.
  5. ARCHIVED-Bratface Guest

Whilhelmina@Storms wrote:
    Here is a link to the UI mod I use for tradeskillling, has the enter to repeat feature as well as being able to search recipes while doing a combine, which is a real timesaver while doing writs.
    http://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...dTransmute.html
    It works with profit UI too.
    =)
  6. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

I was pretty sure it would be that one. Thanks a lot, I didn't know it had this repeat feature. I'll give it a look.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    Whups, my bad, you are correct /report only does you any good if they said something damning in chat. And if you *do* use /report, mention it in the /petition so they can hook them together.
  8. ARCHIVED-bks6721 Guest

Proud_Silence wrote:
    When I'm crafting I have never responded to a /tell from a stranger. I'm busy, go away. Being a Templar I get a lot of tells and I rarely respond to them reguardless of what they are asking. Does that make me a bot? Oh, 500 potions is nothing for an 80 alch to keep stocked. Just don't cry that others put in the time when you aren't willing to do the same.
  9. ARCHIVED-kmc410h Guest

When I'm TS'ing I typically will run in windowed mode, with ONLY the TS window in view... I mostly never see any of the chat context going on... and with the game sound off, all chat is easily missed...
    If you are salty that you are being undercut, make more supply and undercut them or supply something they aren't... it's called sales...
    If it truely is botting, do as others recommended and /petition etc...
  10. ARCHIVED-kmc410h Guest

Calthine wrote:
    LOL!
    Joe says to the group: 45645635261516253561
  11. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

kmc410h wrote:
    Nah, those happen when you arent paying attention and tab into chat. It was the ones like:
    /usability:recipe 987562342
    that made you go . . .. . um, bot much?