Tradeskill line

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Soara2, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Anyone else having trouble in the hive? Is it because I left to craft and came back? How do I fix please? It's just death after death up in there
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Your question is a bit cryptic. Let me see if I understand. You are doing the CD tradeskill timeline, and are on "A Bee in need..."? If so and you have crafted the honey traps you can fly around the edges and find traps that aren't near mobs. Depending on your adventure level, invis also works. (If you are too much lower than the Bixies they will see through your invis)

Even on my very low adventure toons I never had trouble with this, but I did them last year. It was just a matter of working around the pathing or finding lesser guarded honey.
    Soara2 and Xianthia like this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

To add to this, you can also find a single one that is safe and stand there to wait on it respawning. All depends on your interest, time etc. Assuming this is the correct step on quest line...
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

No. I did the CD one last year. This is the 4th quest for BoL ts line. I read the steps again and will make more items to make myself non aggro if it lets me make them. Sorry I should have specified that and thanks anyway.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

Oh, that hive! Yes, just make the communication jammer and turn them on auto-consume. Sorry.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.