Tradeskill Leveling Times

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Meriwyn, Nov 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Meriwyn Guest

Hi,
    I am looking at possibly changing servers. And of course I need to decide which toons to shell out the $50 for and which to delete/reroll. I have two low level adventures who are low mid level crafters, a 32 provisioner and a 30 carpenter. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it would take to get back to those levels?
    Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

I don't think it would take long enough to be worth the transfer fee... I'd start them over. Especially with writs having XP tied to em now.
  3. ARCHIVED-Corgidad Guest

I recently did the same thing--moved servers with 2 toons, deleted several others and re-rolled those crafters on the new server. For each crafter I started with the "Seeking a Profession" quest, the moment I hit levels 9 and 19 I went and picked my sub-class and class (get a full level for making each of those choices), and did every first-time pristine from level 10+ for my sub-class/class. Once I ran out of pristine bonuses I turned to rush-order writs.

Although I didn't reroll either a provisioner or a carpenter... my Alchemist took 2 days to get to 32 (oodles of pristine bonuses), and my Armorer took 3 (mostly writs). And that's maybe 3-4 hours a day crafting.

--Corgi
  4. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

you can lvl any tradeskill class to 30 in a day, or, with certain classes even to 50 (assuming proper preparing, i.e. stocking up on all necessary raws and such).