Tradeskill Crafting UI

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nimmage, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Nimmage New Member

Note for me using DraqUI custom UI when you attempt to craft - you either crash the custom UI or using default you get an error message that the Tradeskill UI needs to be updated. I have updated to the new DraqUI update utility version 2.32 but apparently tradeskill UI files have yet to be fully updated to support Chains of Eternity.

Be forewarned if you wonder why you keep crashing
  2. Kokorobosoi Active Member

I'm having the same issue on profit as of 1 am EST. Haven't bothered trying since. Switching to default didn't help me either.
  3. Rogue4Life New Member

This is sort of a "Did you plug it in?" sort of question, but Nimmage, did you go run the Updater in the new DarqUI utility? That's what actually downloads the new UI files.

I did, and it works fine for me. Hope that helps! :)
  4. Nimmage New Member

ROFL - what i was when i ran the updated DarqUI updater - I did not set the update directory to the EQ2MAPS UI folder which is where the actual UI files that EQ2.INI file utilizes - i had long forgotten that my DarqUI sub-directory was not actually what EQ2 was loading (so EQ2MAPS updater also works as well). Fixed this morning and Tradeskill UI is working - I think they are working the PROFIT UI at least according to posts on the EQ2Interface forums.