Tradeskill Apprentices

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Cyrrena, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I received letters this morning from all of my tradeskill apprentices demanding more items to research. They said they have nothing to do and are just going to return to their homes and families if they are not going to be doing anything living in my home.

Please?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We really do need more tradeskill apprentice stuff. They don't need to cough up armor recipes, either, I'd be happy with just the potions!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Even when you're not researching something, you can do the daily mission to get the potions. Of course, I'd much rather be researching something, but the potions are still worth it even if I'm not.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Xianthia and 3 others like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still do the daily mission as well but I would like to have them do something else. Fluff house items, petamorph wands, anything at all, there are more than 10K recipes in the game. Have them research the recipe for making the tent we made for someone in Sinking Sands, or how to cultivate some random plant from the Nexus, anything at all.

I just feel bad for them, standing there endlessly waiting and hoping to be useful again.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Agreed, I do try to keep them company every day though so they don't get too bored. Seems there should be something they could make them research.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Maybe they could research all the new mount stuff, and stuff for mercs, or adornments.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.