Tradeskill Apprentices Orgy?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My main character has all the crafting stations, so she and several alts all have their Tradeskill Apprentices in my basement (Sigrdrifa, 2 Bayle Ct., SQ, Crushbone).

Every time I come into the house, it looks like a tradeskill apprentice orgy has been going on and that everyone just scrambled into whatever clothes were nearest, so that when I stroll in, they're all at their assigned posts, whistling and looking innocent, but everyone is in the wrong uniform.

Today, everybody was in the wrong outfit. Sometimes it's just two of them that have swapped clothes. All their uniform mannikins are in the same area. I switch them back to their correct outfits each time one of my toons comes in to coach.

I don't care if they're having sex in between my visits, but I do expect that they will put their OWN clothes back on afterwards, please.
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's been a bug since the database was overhauled preliminary to cross-server dungeon finder. If you have multiple apprentices forget about identifying them via costume.

Edit: I have this suspicion that the cross-server dungeon finder went on the back burner at the same time the TLE's and server merges were announced.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

It is sometimes pretty funny though. The day I walked in on my coldain dwarf dressed in the Eday corset outfit and roses made me giggle.
    Simparri, Rhodris and Wurm like this.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

OMG please please take a screenshot next time!
    Simparri, Katz, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

I loled at this post
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

7. Kethryl Active Member

I still haven't noticed mine doing this, but if they ever do, I'm going to be extremely upset that I wasn't invited.
  8. Caela Well-Known Member

Mine used to do this all the time. I had a stern talking to them about putting on the correct clothing (and I have a screenshot somewhere, where they are not wearing anything at all). And they wore the correct clothes for a while - but I noticed a few days ago they were back to swapping clothes.

My apprentices are having way more fun than I'm having.
  9. Bivin the Halfling Ranger Member

What, no screenshot?
    I would pay SC, DB (whatever they're calling it now) for a painting of that to put up in my EQ2 house.
    Totally awesome.
  10. Bivin the Halfling Ranger Member

Actually, you should start worrying when you log in and discover they have changed your clothes.
    Rhodris likes this.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

12. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

O. M. G.

That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen to do with this game.....
  13. Katz Well-Known Member

I caught mine at it today.....

[IMG]

I think that outfit makes him look fat.
    Rhodris and Finora like this.