Tradeskill Achievement Question

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Miss_Jackie, Aug 20, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Miss_Jackie Guest

Ever since level 92 was implemented, I've noticed that the achievement for creating 1,000 items etc etc was removed. Was this intentional? I was actually working towards getting those achievements. =/
  2. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

I've been meaning to ask the same question. I'm hoping it's just a display bug. If not, I want those tables.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

It wasn't removed, it was 'hidden', as were almost all tradeskill achievements. This means you don't know you've got it until you meet it. It would be like getting the various slayer acheivements without being able to see your goals. I have no idea why they decided to hide the few tradeskill acheivements but leave the scads of slayer acheivements visible. Make of it what you will.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

Yeah... I used /medals_show_all 1 and I see all the unachieved.
    Please let us see our count again? This is frustrating and I'm not going to work towards a blind goal with no clue where I am.
    Mermut wrote:
  5. ARCHIVED-Miss_Jackie Guest

Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:
    I didn't know about /medals_show_all 1 .. Humph
  6. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

That command isn't doing anything for me. I tried on profit ui and then default.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Deveryn@Crushbone wrote:
    /medals_show_all 1
    /refreshui

Should show it then.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    Is this something we need to do for each character, or is it per account? And is it 'permanent' or do we need to do it every time we log in?
    Thanks for the info.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Mermut wrote:
    Each time you login, so likely each char too. I rarely bother with it unless I'm curious about something.

I don't understand why they hid the TS crafting progress ones though. Sigh.
  10. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

I tried the two commands and I only see that I've completed Over 9000.
    I'm not going to bother with it much anyway. I'm just glad it's still there.