Track Harvestable

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Conifur, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

Not sure how hard it would be but I would love to have it only track "special" shineys if you have the Solstice earring on (physically - not in bag). That way as you are trying to find the "special" shineys this earring allows for you don't have to see all the others :)

Thank you.
    santargria and Prissetta like this.
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

+1 this - can we have the same for the special goggles (I believe there are 3 - I have 2 of them) as well?
  3. Crastinal Active Member

(Goggles are... one from Kunark, one from Faydark, one from Runnyeye, I believe there's some item to see special items in Maldura but I don't have that.)
    a way that could be implemented is changing the way special shinies appear in tracking, instead of ? show another symbol like * or something else? Have the earring/goggles "hide" normal shinies would be a nightmare.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  4. Conifur Well-Known Member

That would work, but you have to have the earring on. But how hard could it be. @if Earring of solstice = equipped then don't show normal trackables :) Just joking on the easy part of course.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

It's always that easy... To us anyway :rolleyes:
    Conifur likes this.
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I have an idea, the special shineys for the language quest in KA are !, and normal ones are ?.... so why not make the special shiny's + or *? That allows for filtering. Just a thought.

Great minds..
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Collection pages also show up as ! it's not just for 'special' shinies
    Prissetta, santargria and Shmogre like this.
  8. Gharyn Well-Known Member

If they could have the question marks in the tracking window show up in the color of the shiny they represent, that would be good enough. Seems to me that would be a fairly easy fix though I could be wrong.
    Conifur likes this.