Touring Prestige Housing..?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Lors, Aug 5, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lors Guest

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to ask about Prestige Housing...
    Is it possible to tour some of the Prestige Housing options?
    I am considering making a Prestige Housing purchase but I cannot decide on which! I would love to have a look at the options (in-game instead of through online/YouTube videos). I'd especially love to see some that have already been decorated by players!
    If there is a place where I can visit these houses, please let me know.
    If there are any players who can direct me to a home to view, please contact me here or in-game through mail (but don't expect a reply as I cannot send mail being a Silver member):
    Server: Freeport
    Name: Kmouch
    I am especially interested in the Arcane Acadamy & Freeblood Lair but would love to see any & all!
    Thanks much!
  2. ARCHIVED-Cottontiel Guest

Hello! It is possible to tour any of the Prestige Houses ingame by using either the access portal in either South Qeynos or South Freeport, and any of the "no rent" Magical Manor's by clicking on their doors in their respective cities. The Access Portal resembles a red crystal, and right clicking and hitting tour should bring up the list of available PH's to view.

I will have to doublecheck these coord's & locations as I'm not able to go the zones at the moment to make 100% sure, but here's the coords for the access portals as recorded on http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Prestige_Housing_(EQ2)

South Freeport : /waypoint -114, -18, 269 - Up the stairs from the docks/bell.
    South Qeynos: /waypoint 733, -20, 200 - Next to one of the large status houses if I remember right.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lors Guest

Thank you so much, Cottentiel!
    I did not know about right-clicking and touring!

Now, to find some Prestige homes that are not so gaudy...
  4. ARCHIVED-Cottontiel Guest

No problem! It actually took me a while to realise you could tour things as well, as I was just exploring Freeport and stumbled across the access portal and got click happy. Hopefully I got the right set of coords for you to be able to find the access portals with.

I personally think all the prestige homes have potential if you've got a knack for creativity. If you haven't already done so, I'd check out the Norrathian Homeshow section of the forums! People have amazing ideas and share some very lovely houses.

I think one of my most favorite decorated homes is Tinkerbele's Cabin, which is a decorated version of the Personal Dojo.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=517116 <- the link to Tinkerbele's thread. :)