totally new to EQ2 and thinking bout this new server

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Dabrixmgp, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Dabrixmgp New Member

So played EQ1 off and on since it went live but have never played EQ2. I have installed it before but never made it past like level 2. Just wondering if its worth playing on this new server if you have literally ZERO EQ2 experience. I dont even know what to play or where to level. Also will there be like 3000 people on it like EQ1s new progression servers when they go live so at least theres a massive group of people and groups to join? Since I know nothing of the classes and probably dont have time to learn them all by tomorrow Im just gonna list what I enjoyed in EQ1 and for some strange reason gonna list my favorite classes in WoW as well. Just in case theres something similar to anything I have enjoyed playing. EQ1 (Monk, Shaman, and Mage) in WoW (Warlock, Frost DK, Resto Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk)
  2. ssiard New Member

I have zero EQ2 experience I am going to try it on live. I also have limited EQ1 experience. Here is an old and out dated class description post.
  3. ssiard New Member

I am also going to focus on groups using this mini-guide.
  4. Dabrixmgp New Member

thanks those were pretty helpful. Kinda looking at Fury or Warden. They seem like a lot of fun. Or maybe Defiler.
  5. Kyrk New Member

I can't think of a better server to start on with no experience. There will be a solid population in the low level areas. Right now in some of the main servers you can start a character and play through 50 levels without running into another person. Plus you get to really enjoy the starter zones instead of blowing past them to get to level 100 asap.
  6. Xephane Active Member

Go for it! Servers like these are made for new players and old players alike, and if you ever need help you can friend/message me on FG (Helaena) and I'll give you any tips/tricks I can. Or just ask in general chat and plenty will love to help ya out!
  7. Nuhvohk Active Member

3000, nah probably not. That was about how many people joined Stormhold at launch, and somehow I don't think FG is going to be as popular. But there should still be plenty of people for grouping at all level tiers, completely unlike the main servers where everything is endgame.