ToT2018 House tours by Kianne

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Nov 9, 2018.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    Long time since i did a home tour and i was very happy to visit all these wonderful works of art. I bumped in to my dear friend Oaky in one of them lol (great minds and all that lol), Any way i hope you enjoy..

SKYFIRE:

2. kianne Well-Known Member

3. kianne Well-Known Member

4. kianne Well-Known Member

ANTONIA BAYLE:

5. kianne Well-Known Member

6. blackjack Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tours! Wow you've been busy, there's so many great homes in this swap. :)

Definitely need to get on over to see all the other servers this weekend. You guys are amazing!
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

Halls of Fate Server:

elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

please let me know if there are any missing hope you enjoy them coz i did :D happy Notd

Kianne xx
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! The only thing you missed in my place was the actual House Actor of Winema (sorry for the confusion on the name; it's pronounced win-EH-mah); I almost did, too, since she's all in the "starter set" Shadowknight armor still, and was passed out on one of the table benches by the dance floor. It was the only table with a goblet on it, so that's what gave me the clue...and she's snoring. ;->

Basically, Devilkiss was a bad guy spy who "sabotaged" the entire ground floor, after giving Winnie some knock-out drops... :D

And yeah, now that I'm back (hopefully to stay...), I'll be publishing this. :)

Thanks for the video! And thanks to DK for making it Public Access so y'all could at least see it. :)

Uwk
    elflover and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Finally! Officially Published Winnie's place:

(T0T18) Neriak Nightmare ~ by Devilkiss

It's #1 in Newly Published (heh) under Small Homes; 2 room New Halas place (Valor Homestead) on Maj'Dul. :)

Please give Devilkiss many votes! :D

EDIT: Also got a chance to visit the house I was supposed to do for ToT in person...it's immeasurably awesome! Way better than what I had in mind originally! Thanks for finishing it up, Devilkiss! Give her many votes there, too! It's:

Frightful Fairytales ToT18 by DK

and is #2 in Newly Published (Medium Homes) by now, also on Maj'Dul. :)

Uwk
    elflover likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kianne, you know I love you, darlin', but if you're gonna make us login to YouTube now (I can't; I have no account, and my hubby won't have one in the house...I can't say I blame him, 'cause neither of us want anything to do with Gmail or Google :-/) to see the videos, in the future, could you put the title of each in the post, so we can see which ones they are? :(

Uwk
    who curses YouTube's past irresponsibility that's making us do this silly hoop-jumping now :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  12. kianne Well-Known Member

Duly noted, but for the foreseable future, I'm not making any more videos due to YouTube stupid lack of concidertion to its content creators, if I do anything it will be streamed on twitch

Xx
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! :(

Yeah, Oaky's having all sorts of problems with it. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I know how important it is to people wanting video of their creations, so I decided (after watching lots of videos about the topic of youtube's changes) that putting a the game rating in the video description and also what that rating means would be enough to help protect me. One youtuber said that people would get warning if their videos might be setup incorrectly not just outright fine people. Since the game has a teen rating, I can argue that the videos are not intended for children. I also did settings that would not display people's info so no children will mistakenly have their info displayed (don't show subscribers or allow comments).

I figured out the problem I was having. For two of the three videos I didn't have "Allow Embedding" allowed. I have edited those two videos to allow embedding and now you do not have to log into google/youtube to watch from forums. The video image still doesn't appear but that is okay as long as you can still click play from forums and works regardless if you log in or not. I will make sure any future videos I post have embedding allowed. There is an option to take a screenshot to use as image and have that above the youtube video link. That would mean I probably have to create a new account for posting photos since my current one is pretty full. Not sure if this is big deal. I will make a new posting and ask people if this would be helpful or not.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing those! I was getting worried we might not be able to see any of the vids, even the old ones if they're retroactively mucked around with by YouTube. :-/

And either a screenshot or just writing the title/author/location of the house itself in the post just before the video could help, too. :)

Uwk
    who completely agrees with the posting the rating idea; that way, it's up to the parents or whoever to decide to freak out about anything if they've been duly warned, and should (/fingers_crossed) keep you out of trouble :-/
    Breanna likes this.