TOT2017 video tours R US

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Nov 11, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

EQ2 house tour
    Name :ToT2017 The Charnel House by Serifa
    Server : Skyfire
    Owner : Kianne
    Decorator : Serifa
    House : Honour homesteads
    Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

EQ2 house tour Name :ToT2017 The Night is not over by Yulla
    Owner : Aneylee
    Decorator : Yulla
    House : Qeynos Residence 4 Bayle court

EQ2 house tour Name :ToT2017 The Night of the undead by Ratbill
    Owner : Alarique
    Decorator : Ratbill
    House : Freeblood

Ratbill, Ocarinah, elflover and 6 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Urgh, I'm going to need to make some time to come see these houses in person. I see ideas in all of them that I want to borrow.

The floor in the Charnel house is sooo awesome, and gives me some ideas, hehe. I'm not much of an NotD person, but the use of the different food items to 'cut' different house actors open and show their guts was a crazy yet amazing idea, hehe, and those furnaces were really funny. I couldn't help but laugh as you toured the houses, Kianne.

I see several ideas I want to steal...errr, borrow, from Ratbill's build. In particular, I love the use of the palm tree with the flame flowers and the poppies and have a specific build in mind that I am going to use that for...they look so pretty together. The gear in the rotisserie oven and the tiling of those floors was amazing as well. :D

I really enjoyed watching all three of these videos and look forward to seeing everyone elses homes from this event. :)
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Gretel and 2 others like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I can't say "Thank you" enough to Wizzam for this amazing home. I feel so lucky to have scored her fabulous talent in this house swap - I wouldn't change a thing about this fabulous place - even if she has possibly set Uwkete up to poison me into a coma lol. I feel blessed:)

4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: What? o_O

Uwk
    Ratbill, Merriel, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

You've gotta go see this house to understand it, Uwk lol *Evil grin*
    I'm SO glad you liked your Nightmare, Feb! /hugs
    Shan and I really enjoyed watching your video of it!!!
    Ratbill, Merriel, Ocarinah and 4 others like this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aaah it is amazing - I had a brilliant time - I'm always faintly embarrassed about gushing and do try to reign myself in - but it proved impossible lol.

And I'm not accusing you exactly Uwk but the evidence is against you, love:)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, all anyone saw was the poison bottles near him...how do you know he's not on a "make yourself immune to that poison" regimen? :D

Although to be honest, there were matching bottles at the Dentist... :eek:

Uwk
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

I also went to see this smashing place by Miss Cupcake that she made for Passionfire. Mind you, I'm not entirely sure I'm speaking to either her or Wizzam right now after the shocking treatment I've seen meted out to their fae friends this evening <oo> I'm going to set Xalandra on both of 'em!

Geden, Ratbill, Merriel and 7 others like this.
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

O! I LOVE my alts home Shanette did, its amazing!!! I was excited to see it and I hope she likes what I had done in hers. :) and I think so far there has been an urn or two in everyone's home.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you like it! I absolutely love the one you did for me as well. It is now published. :)
    Geden, Ratbill, Merriel and 5 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Shan, you greedy thing...you had two homes of yours decorated? :D

Uwk
    Ratbill and Merriel like this.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

Don't forget she also decorated two:p And here is the other:-

Ratbill, Spextasy, Merriel and 7 others like this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

And Quiarrah's home for Uwkete on Thurgadin:-

14. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Exactly Feb. A lot of times she decorates more houses than she gets. Anyone is welcome to sign up for as many as they want, as long as you think you can complete them before the deadline. She worked her little butt off on those too.
    Ratbill, Spextasy, Merriel and 5 others like this.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

The best part about it being that we get to see more of them<3
  16. kianne Well-Known Member

EQ2 house tour Name :ToT2017 Hotel Lebougie by Aneylee Server : Skyfire Owner : Lebougie Decorator : Aneylee House : Snowey dwelling Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)

17. kianne Well-Known Member

EQ2 house tour Name :ToT2017 Tunares nightmare by Lunarosa Server : Skyfire Owner : kathali Decorator : Lunarosa House : Large Maj'Dul residence Videographer : Kianne (aka Kianne of troi)
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

And speaking of busy people - how many houses did Wiz decorate o_O How annoying that she is reliably awesome!:)
    Love this one:-

Geden, Ratbill, Spextasy and 7 others like this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

And finally from me for today is this amazing little gem:-

20. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Lol thank you so much Feb! I signed up for one, but being that my bestie was running the event and she needed two more decorated with last minute sign ups, and server hoppers, I stepped up to help. So there's one more out there, over on AB. However, I brought this up in Homeshow yesterday and was called a bragger for it, so I will refrain from talking anymore about it.