ToT19 Official Sign up Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Oh my the very Wicked Vlasta and her Sinister Sister Linda..........Ya'll better watch out!!

Looks like Elflover is interested in teaming up for the event so if anyone else is interested, let me know. I know I saw ya'll on Homeshow the other night, I won't name Names yet ;)

But if you think about it, you would still get to participate in the event with someone else so the home will get done with someone who would also like to participate but does not have the full time to do so. And what a great way to maybe meet someone new! So I would think for every 2 people that team up,, one house would need to be put up for someone else to decorate.

I will amend my first post to reflect these ideas, as confusing as they may seem at the moment :p
  2. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

YAY!!! I sent in my sign up. I am officially involved in this house swap. I missed the last one because I knew I was going to have a ton going on with my you tube channel. However, this event I will have the time to dedicate for it. If anything comes up I will definitely let you know Aneylee. I am super excited about the house I picked for the swap and with the 50% off sale on Marketplace; it was perfect timing for me to get the deed. I provided probably way too many ideas or themes for my house, but I wanted to help my assigned decorator out as much as I could.

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

Still in debates with myself whether to do this event I'll be in touch ASAP xx
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

OH my Gosh! You know you want to do it Kianne!!!

Still looking forward to more sign ups! NoTD is such a fun time and think of all the possibilities you can do.

An Autumn home getting ready for family gatherings, An all out blast with scary stuffs, a simple combine of both :)
    There is no limit in your imagination. I am imagining Hotel California!!! ( I love that song). Or a beach house that is decorated in the fall colors ready for the Trick or Treaters. Anything is possible!

Get those sign ups in folks! 10 more days, mabye 11 :p I just wanted to have everything working before I leave on the 14th.

If you have any questions, I am on Skyfire on Aneylee or Aneylii. Or feel free to send mail in game to Aneylee or the gmail address and I will be happy to answer!

Thanks!
    Aney~
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. questress Member

I am signed up, email went out to you Aney!
    Vlasta
  6. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you to all that have signed up so far!

If you are still thinking about it, don't think too long and miss out on this event!

If you have never done a HomeSwap before and are nervous/undecided, well now is the time to get your toes wet!
    I promise you will have so much fun and the enjoyment you get when your homeowner sees their home is priceless!

As always you will have the support of the HomeShow folks, feel free to ask questions, ask for help, etc. I know that I do!

Take that plunge!!!!

Aney~
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Perhaps I won't be the only one wanting to only decorate 2- to 4-room (at the most; that's about my limit... :-/) houses! If you've never done these before, 2-room places are a snap. :)

Heck, sometimes a mere 2-room can challenge pro decorators who do things like the Personal Grotto on a regular basis! :D Me, I often have troubles getting enough stuff in a mere 2-room to justify the expander(s)... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Xxtacii Active Member

Signed up and ready to go on Maj'dul!! Some of these items from the prelude are already placed in my ToT hoard to use!!

Xx
  9. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ok sent in my email =) Cannot wait.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

4 More days for sign ups!!

The deadline is Midnight on the 12th so I have all day on the 13th to get the homes assigned and make sure there are no kinks in, Hey it does happen :p

Still on the fence? Jump on over and have some fun! I can promise you will have fun and Loads of support from the HomeShow folks!

Get those entries in!!

Aney~
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, just to be a pain: that "Midnight," is that 12:01 am PT on the 12th (when it starts), or 11:59 pm PT on the 12th (when it ends)? :-/

Uwk
    not terribly worried, since already in, but some fence-sitters might need reassurance ;->
  12. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I need a vaca for sure!

Sign ups thru Midnight Central on the 12th. I will be assigning the homes the Morning of the 13th. And hopefully everything goes according to plan but you know how that works sometimes lol.

If you are still thinking of joining, well get your butt signed up! Don't over think it, just do it :p
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Central Time =
    Pacific Time +2 (12:00 am Central = 10:00 pm Pacific Time)
    Eastern Time -1 (12:00 am Central = 1:00 am Eastern Time)

So, just to be clear, folks in Pacific Time need to get theirs in by 10 pm on the 12th?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I will be logging in around 6 am on the 13th so as long as it is in by then, your good to go!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Valandra Member

I signed up for AB (under the name Avania). I am so excited to be participating in my first home swap! :)
  17. questress Member

Ohhh.. You are going to have so much fun! :).. These guys/gals make the most Awesome houses!!!!!!!!
  18. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Is there anyone available to be a helper on Skyfire? It will be a small home and you would be paired up with another person.

Can have some drinks together, long walks on the beach......... err maybe not!

If you think you can help out,, please let me know! I can not promise drinks and walks are included. But I can promise alot of fun will be there!

Thanks!
    Aney~
  19. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I can help out with a small house on Skyfire Aney. I have a mariebella who can manage a room or two (its too hard to stay away from the swops.)
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Sounds awesome Mariebella and thank you so much! I will send in game mail to you with the details!