[ToT] Raid belts w/ Deception too rare

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Luciuz, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Luciuz Active Member

Why so rare! My guild has only seen 2 drop. Same goes for raid cloaks w/ All for One, although the better class cloaks from KP: The Hive Mind exist, which makes cloak options in this expansion outnumber the availability of raid-level belt choices versus cloak choices. The Zealot's Belt of Flame is technically the BiS and is purchasable from a vendor, but in my opinion the absurd status price along with the relic tag is not as desirable.

Also, does a prestige belt even exist? Maybe we'll see in GU: 100.

Now I remember it was somewhat the same way back in AoM raiding for a while, belts and cloaks rarely dropped. Then implementation of a higher drop chance came and they dropped like candy.
  2. woolfman3000 Member

i got one 1st week of expansion and we have just had the 2nd drop tonight just before server went pooof
  3. Luciuz Active Member

Meaning prestige non-relic.
  4. Azian Well-Known Member

This is the type of thing I'm guessing we may well see a lot more of with the new content. Just a guess of course but I suspect candy inc.

We have also only seen, I think, two of the belts and maybe one or two cloaks drop so far.
  5. Juok Member

The drop rate is abhorrent. Only seen 1 belt. Tons if raid ammo conservation runes. I vote for increases as well
  6. Luciuz Active Member

7. Luciuz Active Member

Click that link and upvote it if you'd like to see those drop more often.
  8. Nkito Well-Known Member

9. Luciuz Active Member

10. kluxor Well-Known Member

Things are allowed to be rare...
    Xerikton likes this.
  11. Luciuz Active Member

And so do opinions.
  12. Thand Well-Known Member

Beside those belts the best belt in the game ane easier t o get are the Flurry + Doublecast cast 4 Ferver belts from Rum Celler raid. the problem is in the next expatiation forward they will not have any of the new resolve stats.
  13. Anunnaki Active Member

Old belts are only better for less than half of the classes, and they are FAR harder to get.
  14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

We have seen a whopping 2 belts since launch.
    I said F this and we went back and got Freebooter's Cunning
  15. Anunnaki Active Member

You still need to get 4 per person, and they don't drop every time. You can run RC, what, once a week? Maybe twice a week if you are really dedicated. Meaning it'll take a month to get it for one person (or two people if you are really dedicated.) So you would have gotten a maximum of 12 old belts if you were really dedicated and had to add RC into your regular raid rotation for *one* item. No thanks. Granted, this is all assuming that you didn't get any during AoM.

If you were lucky enough to get it from RC during AoM, grats, but I wouldn't be able to justify going back in there for it. To each their own.

That being said, I will agree that the amount that drop in ToT raid zones is wayyyyyy too low.
  16. Entropy Well-Known Member

Go ahead and by yourself the 100m status belt, since you can wear 2 relics with GU100.
  17. Uncle Active Member

just got a link on test about a fuseable belt with sda and flurry so after tomorrow this will be a non issue