ToT outstanding issues

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Daalilama, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Daalilama Well-Known Member

ToT has been out since November and yet we still have many issues left unaddressed...so instead of trying to comment on every thread figured I'd put them down in a master list and hopefully get maybe a dev to comment...I know the likelihood of that is nil but still needs to be done.

• Cyan Adorns: is there a reason these adornments are still not dropping from the new contested? An even better question would be since cyan's have been in game for at least 3 years why we have not been given a recipe to craft these already...since the same was done with war runes which came out in Dov and went craftable a number of years later. At the very least we should have a recipe to craft lesser versions with the greater versions being drops from ToT contested. Currently farming previous xpac's contested just to fill a cyan slot seems somewhat illogical.
    • Translucent Quintessence: Again another issue of not being placed within the current xpac. I have salvaged 300 pieces of ToT gear from solo legendary to heroic fabled and got not one Quintessence. Again having to go back to previous xpac's gear to salvage to try for a quintessence seems illogical. Please add these to the salvage table on ToT gear.
    • White adorns: Currently aside from the adv. solo umbrite white adorns that can drop there is no new white adorns that we can craft, is this something that's on the table to be brought in or not?
    • Mitigation Gear: Currently the overabundance of mitigation gear from adv. solo, heroic, contested for all armor types not just plate and leather is abit much. Can we please look at adjusting the ratio from mitigation armor to drop and lower it at the very least for chain and cloth if not all armor types?
    • Rare Food & Drink: Are there any plans for a new rare food and drink recipie to be put in to the game for ToT? Harvesting rares from tranquil/phantom sea to craft Monsoon/Stormborne food and drink again seems illogical.
    • Poisons: Are there any plans to put new poisons in the game for current content? Currently Caustic/Hemotoxin and Vitality Breach were upgraded last xpac in AoM. As for the other non damage poisons they were upgraded back in ToV. While we all would like to see new crafted versions of all poisons, at the very least new non-damage poisons using current ToT rares/raws should be placed in the game.
    That's all I got atm, though I'm sure there are other outstanding issues that need to be addressed and I have not even mentioned the massively long overdue all class adjustments for completely outdated abilities. Any answer for any or all of the above would be welcome.
    FriggaWitch, Karsa, Laiina and 3 others like this.
  2. Xper Well-Known Member

Oh and all the off-hand items that are randomly not transmutable.
    Sigrdrifa and Laiina like this.
  3. Kander Developer

We're saving a lot of this stuff for the content update that is coming soon. [TM]

Most of this will be addressed with the new content push.
  4. Eles Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Hmm quick response from Kander on this....and a positive one at that!
    Karsa likes this.
  6. Enigma Active Member

You forgot another outstanding issue about ToT...Itemization which is still pretty bad and lacking of proper balance.
  7. Eles Well-Known Member

Can we address also:

• 8th Rune/Jewel: Trying to farm old expac (rum cellar) is annoying. Some guilds doesn't want even to raid old zones to get this.
  8. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

Good news in this thread. Maybe it's about time for Windstalker to do a new post with some hints about upcoming features or content. It seems it's been awhile since the last one and I know many on this forum have been desperately seeking some information as to what is coming next and an approximate timeline.
  9. Arclite Well-Known Member

Is it at all possible to make war runes like (Bolster endurance etc.) to be purchasable from merchants for some ToT currency? If i recall correctly, you could back in DoV, the merchant in Kael Drakkel used to sell them for shards. Can we please have something similar so at least we can spend our coins on them. It is a pain these days to gear alts and have them crafted or bought off broker (insane prices).

In addition, a similar system for purple adornments please as well.
    FriggaWitch and Liou_Unrest like this.
  10. kluxor Well-Known Member

Yes please. No one enjoys running RC anymore in the slightest bit.
    brokenshieldd likes this.
  11. Azian Well-Known Member

Well, you can't purchase the actual war runes but there is a merchant in the bar area of Maldura that they put in a while ago who will sell blank runes, far seas kindling, etc. using the new tradeskill currency. I don't recall the name off the top of my head. You still have to get quints the old fashioned way or off the broker though.
  12. Rondo9 Active Member

Just like to add Ethereal Runes to this :D please please please.
  13. Luzionist Active Member

Is there a timeline as to when the next content update is going to happen?
  14. Daalilama Well-Known Member

I'm assuming its the fabled zone updates but no confirmation as to when that is.
  15. Ragna Well-Known Member

You don't have to. Even in AoM, salvaging drops for quintessences was the least efficiant way to get your quints. (how many hours would you need to loot 100 items vs how many seconds to craft 100 Handcrafted armors/weapons/jewelries with Mass Production ?)
  16. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Your missing the point as the quints are not even on the new dropped stuff....have not tried craftables this xpac tbh.
  17. Kander Developer

Also in new content coming soon.
  18. Kander Developer

We have a lot coming soon. More info soon.
  19. brokenshieldd Active Member

If we can only trick you in to telling us when this stuff is going to hit live. =)
  20. Kraeref Well-Known Member