ToT Collections

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Regolas, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Amaitae Active Member

you probably dont have started the second round of now visibleblue shinies. first round is indicium of masterful, second round is indicium of thalumbra
  2. Arieva Well-Known Member

Thanks I will go have a look now
  3. Arieva Well-Known Member

Is there anything to designate the new shinies I should be aware of..new color?
  4. Amaitae Active Member

the areas are similar like before, shinies are blue.now. and there is only 1 shiny spawn point at once for each collection (except mines, has 2) (it will occur in defined spots in the corresponding area).
  5. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

6. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

You're right, no idea why there were none yesterday.
  7. Marq Member

This really, as a theory it looks like its meant to be from Solo Ill-seen. It had no shinies in it originally, they got patched in like a week after. Is it possible the wrong shinies got linked up to it? it gives all the same bits as the solo Rise to power.

It is also the same size as the other solo collections.

Ofc there is a chance its something like you only see them when you do everything else, but that seems a really weird logic unless someone can find them and confirm it somehow.

Will feel sad for the ppl who work hard to get the discos and find them all if they end up losing the end disco cause of a broken solo collection =P
  8. Vasco Active Member

I'm afraid to finish the ToT meta, as I may end up getting a finisher neck.
    Dreadtalon and Eliziana like this.
  9. Amaitae Active Member

Checked water area and maldura and kralet solos quickly. nothing.
    A quick confirmation if the collection is actually obtainable would be useful
  10. Arieva Well-Known Member

Would love confirmation from a dev that either the collection for prexus medallion is in..or its broken. If its in we can start looking in weird and unusual place..if its not I'd rather not waste my time please!
  11. Amaitae Active Member

12. Sylke Well-Known Member

I don't expect anyone to answer, but curious where the Abyssal Lurkers and Cepholex Scraps pieces come from...
  13. Gninja Developer

Pieces for the "Damaged Emblems of Prexus" collection did not make it in with the patch. I just included it for next update.
    Faelen likes this.
  14. Amaitae Active Member

Lurkers: isle north with heroics, 2 shiny spawn points
    Craps: Rightmost side on Map, small pond and river, 1 shiny spawn point

thanks
  15. Sylke Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks! :D
  16. Jerpa Member

17. StoneAch Member

Hey folks, I updated the info on where each shiny can be found over at eq2library. I assumed Damaged Emblems of Prexus comes from Kralet adv solo zones as all other adv solo sets reward you medallions meta collections, and the only one missing is Medallion of Prexus. Additionally Maldura and Stygian adv solo instances have 2 sets each, while Kralet ones have only one set.
  18. Eddard Member

Where are people finding the Lost Fairy Wings? Thanks!
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Stygian Threshold (Heroic).

Go Go Mario Mode.
  20. Eliziana Active Member

I could be wrong, but I think the wrong shinies are in Temple of Ill Seen Heroic. Haven't been in there for a while, but iirc they were the same shinies as are in the AS version.