ToT Collections

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Regolas, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Here's the ones I figured out last night:

Memories of Kralet
    Kralet Penumbra (Contested)
    • Memory of the Oceanlord (from Sea Creatures of the Sunken Lair)
    • Memory of Protection (from Lost Tales of the Aberrant)
    • Memory of Wrath (from Aberrant Charms)
    • Memory of the Ill-Seen One (from Marks of the Ill-Seen)
    • Memory of the Seas (from Shellfish of the Sunken Lair)
    • Memory of the Aberrant (from Aberrant Vestments)

Simply by the expedient of buying the collection pieces for my warlock who I'm currently leveling, I determined that the following collections do not have a meta collection piece in-game. This isn't all the possible collections I could check, it's merely where I ran out of plat:
    • Aberrant Camp Remains
    • Alcove of Reason Collection
    • Broken Temple Sculptures
    • Brood Pool Samples
    • Corrupt Mechanics
    • High Priest Implements
    • Malduran Forge Ruins
    • Obsidian Forest Samples
    • Samples of the Silent Deep
    • Symbols of the Temple
    • Temple Vestiges
    • Waterworks Spare Parts

Then there are a bunch of collections that do not appear to have been discovered yet:
    • Aberrant Idols
    • Abyssal Lurkers
    • Banners of Thalumbra
    • Cepholex Scraps
    • Damaged Emblems of Prexus
    • Escape from Klick'Anon
    • Gilzin's Glory
    • Glaufaye Memories
    • Lost Dwarven Caravan
    • Lost Gnemlin Remains
    • Marsh Mud Samples
    • Medallions of Thalumbra
    • Mine Remainders
    • Myconid Traces
    • Splitiron Mining Equipment
    • Stygian Threshold Keepsakes
    • Tarnished Battle Remains
    • The Spills of Battle
    • Tokens of the Dhalgar
    • Unforgotten
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

I doubt it. Not all collections reward an item usable by all classes. As what we have so far is not the final meta of the expansion, it is fine for it to not have all classes included.

However, they should fix the classes on the items as they are wildly incorrect.
    Eliziana and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Eliziana Active Member

THANK YOU CAITH! Can confirm my missing shinies were in my overflow when I logged in.
  4. Heck62 Active Member

It might be fine with you,I disagree.This collection is very close to the end and I can do nothing useful with it.With the amount of exclusion I think They made a mistake.
  5. Jakaan Member

Agree.. rewards for collection quests should be something useful no matter the class (not to mention they are not even heirloom). This is one of the bigger disappointments for me.
  6. Arieva Well-Known Member

A noteable missing shiny after todays round of reimbursements is the Medallion of Prexus. It hasn't been disco'd and all others have. Can a dev chime in whether that one just hasn't made it to game yet or are we all just missing where the shinies come from? Seems that set is heroic and I'm almost certain I've completed all the heroic including the obnoxious tree shinies in styg!
  7. Sylke Well-Known Member

I fully expect this one and at least one other are from Master's Chosen heroic zone, only.
  8. Arieva Well-Known Member

Missing shinies from final collection right now: Undiscovered so I'm going to guess they are still broken.
    Indicium of Thalumbra
    Indicium of the Underfoot.

Obviously one of these is from the inability to complete medallions due to missing collection which gives Medallion of Prexus.
    I'm at a loss at the source of the other unless its fishing shinies?

I SERIOUSLY doubt a collection in master's chosen since that is the elite zone and they have never put that kind of barrier on the super collections in past. That would be like putting specific shinies in ossuary cathedral event from last xpac and very few players would have had the ability to complete. The fact that the "masterful" indicium is in fact NOT from master's also supports my theory about this. Unless the banners of thalumbra is giving the *wrong* indicium right now. Can a dev comment please?
    Amaitae likes this.
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

No. No it is not. And it is missing a two handed weapon reward.
  10. Amaitae Active Member

Also missing these two Indicium and the Prexus one.
  11. Sylke Well-Known Member

Not sure which collection you're referring to, but my post was specifically related to the Memories of Kralet collection (which only gives two handed weapons :p )
  12. Wurm Well-Known Member

I'm talking about the Lacerator clones.
  13. Sylke Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah. Would be nice if it had a Turn the Tide replacement option as well.

(And the classes on the already available weapons are wrong, again)
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

The setup I'm running now seems to be the best mix of survivability and dps I can come up with, I of course have a full set of mit/health gear to switch out to for the really hard heroic zones, but so far it's the rare zone I need it for.

I was hoping for a Mythical Shield to replace Turn the Tide from the key rewards, but alas that didn't happen.
    Kittybock likes this.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I just finished updating EQ2i's ToT Collections page with all the new information I figured out over the last couple of days. You should now be able to scan down that page and figure out where fabled stuff comes from, how to get the Early Advantage weapons and the like.
  16. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

The problem seems to be still not fully resolved. I have completed all the collections that I could find, anyway can be found in any Thalumbra open zone or instanz or another, which I have not yet.

the Meta-collection "Thalumbra indicia" and the intermediate collection "Medallions of Thalumbra" can not be complete, since 8 collections absence, which are listed in the benefits. Presumably you can not see this simple, for whatever reason.

The still not findable collections are:

• Damaged Emblems of Prexus
    • Escape from Klick'Anon
    • Gilzin's Glory
    • Tarnished Battle Remains
    • Mine Remainders
    • Unforgotten
    • Lost Gnemlin Remains
    • Remnants of the Forgotten

It is possible with good luck certain parts thereof Gypsum / gnawed Bone / Deepwater get to, but that's an extreme coincidence since this can not be controlled.

Please reviewed once why you will find these collections anywhere, thank you.
  17. kluxor Well-Known Member

So anyone have any speculation/wishes for the meta reward? Personally I'm really hoping its not jewelry or a weapon since there's so many good peices for those slots already. What would I absolutely love for it to be? I'd like to see an adornment, specifically a reset hostile or beneficial abilities adornment depending on class to balance out the people with ethereals and without. This is coming from someone with a ethereal already, just so tired of hearing people crying about not being able to get one besides contested grinding
  18. Sylke Well-Known Member

My prefence? Your choice of one of the Ethereal effect war runes, and maybe something else to go along with that. Or some item with one of those effects.
  19. Amaitae Active Member

20. Arieva Well-Known Member

That is odd because when I and others completed the overland collections yesterday..I got the no trade indicium of the Masterful..can you confirm amaitae that you got indicium of Thalumbra? I see now it has at least been disco'd on Splitpaw..but I still don't understand how.