ToT Collections

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Regolas, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

But unless you're buying the shineys off the broker you will have already looted better by the time you harvest all the shineys
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

Except, not really. You're better off wearing crafted or AS gear with mit/block for tanking than any of the collection reward armor.
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Cool, so the shinys to get the wings are from another collection or what zone can you find them in ?
  5. Sylke Well-Known Member

6. Sylke Well-Known Member

And finished.

Something seems wrong here... No Mage or Scout reward at all (sucks since I did it on my Conj). All of the rewards are identical in stats and who can use them. Including Druids/Channeler/Beastlord on a 2hand slash and pierce. No Shamans on a 2hand pierce. No Brawlers on 2hand blunt.

Was this even meant to go live yet? Also... terrible, terrible decision on where the pieces come from. Adding them to already present collections means anyone that has already completed the collections cannot get the pieces. (Hence why I had to disco one of the pieces on an alt...)

[IMG]
  7. Dracks Member

This seems unfortunate, as yeah, I already completed the full set of these on my main character.. And it looks like it also rewards an additional meta-piece when you complete the set:

http://u.eq2wire.com/collection/detail/1524756872

As such, I can't actually complete this expansion's shiny collections without farming a second full set on an alt. Would love to hear if there are any plans to fix folks that completed sets in the first month of the expac.. I'm not holding my breath though, as no doubt a fair amount of players have done this and the support staff can't likely handle that many petitions to correct shinies.
    Laiina and Kuulei like this.
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Is there any way to grant the missing pieces to those that completed already? I only "need" roll on collection pieces I need and don't roll for broker or alts (most of mine are just crafters), that just doesn't seem right. It would be nice to get the missing pieces that you added after-the-fact.
    Alenna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

A DBG Issue Tracker ticket has been opened for the problem of having completed a collection to which a metacollection reward was later added. If this is a problem for you, please go and upvote the ticket: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-363

The more votes a ticket has, the higher priority it gets. For those people concerned about making a login for the tracker, start a free Gmail account and make a login JUST for the tracker. This is the place you can both report bugs AND see what's happening to them.
  10. SacDaddy420 Active Member

I think sigrfrida gets paid per click on that website
    Eles likes this.
  11. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Now I'm wondering what ones from ToT that I've turned in and missed out on getting a meta collection reward.

I've done the red shiny ones, as well as all of the solo zone ones, but I've yet to finish any from heroic, event heroic, or contested zones.
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Thank you! I logged in, commented and voted. It makes it easier to "find" issues I need to vote or comment on when there is a link to it!
  13. Sylke Well-Known Member

The ones for the collection I finished were all from KP Contested. The others seem not to have any meta pieces tied to them, yet.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I wish. I'm just a big fan of being proactive about things. Getting bugs or improvement requests into the formal bug tracking system helps ensure that they at least get looked at. It's too easy to loose valid feedback in the forums because of the river of cow manure than flows through.
  15. Healious Active Member

Please fix this DBG, I want my meta collection pieces from already turned in collections.
  16. Eliziana Active Member

Just discovered this thread after puzzling over the listing of ToT collections at http://kulavvy.com/Eq2/CollectionList.aspx?category=Terrors of Thalumbra

There are dozens of collections listed on there that don't seem to have been discoed, as well as this issue with the meta collection pieces not being granted to players like me that completed them early on. Please look at this as soon as you guys can.
  17. Nindakin Member

Are there any plans on fixing the equippable classes on \aITEM -1097815397 150251346:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Battlehammer\/a and \aITEM 2061925748 -85647180:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Spear\/a?
  18. Heck62 Active Member

Yes,please make( \aITEM -1097815397 150251346:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Battlehammer\/a and \aITEM 2061925748 -85647180:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Spear\/a )one of these items usable for mages.
  19. Caith Developer

Quick update folks, we're working on the collection issues, they are not yet fully resolved. None of the collections that ahve been completed are the final collection for the expansion, so you have not yet seen the final reward.

We are aiming at having the issues resolved for next hotfix, we'll let you know if that changes.

Anyone that completed one of the collections that was fixed in December have been granted the collection pieces that they missed out on. The grants were completed today.
    Eliziana, Jaden, Arco and 1 other person like this.
  20. Heck62 Active Member

I have seen the reward for memories. \aITEM -1097815397 150251346:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Battlehammer\/a and \aITEM 2061925748 -85647180:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Spear\/a .Are we going to get versions for scouts and mages?