Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Heroic]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Gninja, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Gninja Developer

Welcome to Torden, Bastion of Thunder! Leave any feedback you have on this zone here.
  2. gilliax New Member

The gatekeeper owned us almost instantly with no warning, one shots one person after the other.no determent no text, just revive and run back. His crit mit seem excessive as well. Seems like none of the heroic bosses are ready to be killed yet.
  3. Gninja Developer

Group make up? Max level? Health totals?
  4. Malahk Member

Same here, 110 Guardian 45mil health solo buffed/didn't see with templar buffs, 110 Conj (me) 33mil health 540Resolve(without group resolve) 370k resists, 109 Templar 22mil health, 109 Ranger

Hit the mob once, 3 of us die in one shot, Guardian dies 5 seconds later. Something about his sands hitting us for millions of hps.
  5. Leed Member

I thought it was kind of odd - probably not intended (but who knows, maybe) but the mobs are not aggro. I walked all over 'a Primordial Malice Blightcaster' but he cons 'This creature regards you indifferently.' They're certainly aggressive in the solo version.
  6. Dotuming Active Member

Auliffe Chaoswind: The transitions between each phase need a bit more leeway as far as time goes. It was happening within 2 seconds. Also if someone dies during the red phase they get ported to the middle which makes getting back out nay impossible.

Gaukr Sandstorm: I think we broke his script as nothing really other than getting a curse and the tank being ported to the beginning.

Fun zone overall. I was expecting ice bridges with wind blowing us all over knowing the devs! (That was not an endorsement for that as my guildmates would disown me....)
  7. Sentrasia Active Member

Also not granting achievement credit for the beta achievement or dungeon achievement upon killing Gaukr Sandstorm.
  8. Leedsen Member

Third boss looks easy enough, joust out of the red circle, then stay in the red circle, however, both scripts are overlappingon the third boss Auliffe Chaoswind.. (this was one hour ago)

[Tue Nov 7 16:48:19 2017] \aNPC 64441 Auliffe Chaoswind:Auliffe Chaoswind\/a says, "Back off! Let's see how well you scramble!"
    [Tue Nov 7 16:48:20 2017] \aNPC 64441 Auliffe Chaoswind:Auliffe Chaoswind\/a says, "I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with ME!"
  9. Sentrasia Active Member

If they're overlapping slow your DPS. Auliffe isn't a burn fight. Quicker you burn it quicker you'll die.

It's in on the white circle, out on red, in on white, etc etc.
  10. Gninja Developer

His calls for each are 5-10% life apart. If you are getting both at the exact same time its because you took his health down more than 5-10% at once. He has plenty of hit points to avoid that easily unless you are intentionally trying to burn him with the intention of avoiding his script.
  11. Mucko New Member

We only had 3... a Pally, Conj, and Illy in group when that happened.
  12. Leedsen Member

Auliffe Chaoswind is now killable, using the same tactic as before I want to add. I am a bit partial to the burn tho Gninja ha! When in doubt burn burn burn! Which funnily enough is how we handled the last named.
  13. Gninja Developer

Burning on some mobs is okay as long as every mob cannot be overcome by burning. That's just boring. :)