Too Many Issues With..

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-AweienWillowind, Dec 22, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-AweienWillowind Guest

Since there are too many issues with the new EQ2Players.com, I propose you reinstate the old EQ2Players until you can work out the problems. I believe, it is unacceptable to use your paying player base as testers for your obviously beta version of a new web site.
    Set it up somewhere else and ask for volunteers.
    The front page is now messed up and when you click on a link to a previous Community News post, it redirects you to the current Town Crier.

Get this fixed or revert it back.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

I believe that our web team has already outlined some known issues and their plans to fix these things.
    The issue with the double Station Cash article redirecting to the Town Crier has nothing to do with the site and everything to do with me forgetting to change a number and has already been corrected.
    Please provide constructive and useful feedback in a polite and socially acceptable manner, as it is unacceptable to violate the posting guidelines on these forums. Remember, that posting is a privilege, not a right :)
    Likewise, since there's already a thread on the subject with extensive feedback from our web team, this thread is superfluous and can be locked so that you and others can direct their feedback to the correct thread.
    Thank you :)