Tome of the Acended

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mercychalice, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

The Reuse timer, why the hell is it so long?! almost 4 hours? that's ridiculous. 10 minutes maybe, half hour tops is long enough....almost 4 hours makes it not worth putting on my hot bar to use.
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

We only use it when we are struggling with a boss... it usually works.

And if we have no issues during the run, the last boss of the night gets the honor, so we can go to bed sooner.
    Conifur likes this.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

yeah ... the timer is so long that you don't want to waste it and in the end I use it rarely

a bit like my illu reset spell (30 min CD on the person I casted it on), I always fear to reset .. cause maybe there will be a more important time to do it ... but then I don't reset that often :/
  4. Anaogi Well-Known Member

I only ever use it in raid contexts, and then only the stuff we're really struggling with. Not really sure what the point was otherwise.
    The_Real_Wurm and Mermut like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

An important bug: The Tome of the Ascend does NOT affect the recast time of ascendion spells 11-15

Maybe there will be a new version of this item, but it's missing at the moment!
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

well we didn't get the tome of the greater ascended when finishing all 4 ascension classes :)

btw .. the difference .. how long it was to get there in KA and how fast it became to get there in PoP
    Mercychalice likes this.
  7. Vokan Well-Known Member

I was expecting a tome upgrade too.
    Mercychalice likes this.