To the GM that came out to play with us...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by ColbyJack, Jul 15, 2015.

1. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for coming out to play :D One thing I super miss is seeing GMs and Devs and such just messing around with the playerbase. My group had such a blast in Stormhold it was ridiculous, and I had to go and tell everyone what happened. I'm still all pumped about it.
    So thanks for coming out in the game as Venekor, and Nagafen, and a giant epicx100 chest, and Firefrost (who still swears it wasn't him typing) and I hope we continue to see that on live.
    Feldon, Manglar, Gninja and 3 others like this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

I nearly wet myself when Nagafen showed up in front of me in DLW tonight... I had a good laugh as he took out a few of the noobs around me. I... of course... skittered away quickly.
  3. Gninja Developer

I have no idea what you guys are talking about...
    Ishtara, Moonpanther, Fetish and 8 others like this.
  4. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Man, are you telling me I went to bed too early last night ;)
  5. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I knew it, it WAS all Firefrost!
    What a tricksy ice cream sundae.
    Deadlyne likes this.
  6. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Zoltaroth came out to play! Turned our wizard into a warden, gave me a title, and turned into Varsoon. WHEEEE~!
  7. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Ya GM's and Devs should log in from time to time, spawn as random epics like PQ's but controlled by them.
  8. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Hokay, I just had to screenshot this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my squishy title, I've been trying to get one for years.
    ~ eeeee ~

[IMG]
  9. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Gninja came out and visited us in Permafrost, and caused low-grade chaos entertainment ^_^
    So it turns out he can make you type stuff in guild, group, say, open channels, and tells... which leads to massive confusion over if you're really typing or not. It was hilarious fun, and I sat here cackling madly through the entire thing. So after making us all say silly stuff, we all got fancy titles and killed giants and had a massive ball.
    So if you were online, and saw me typing, 50/50 chance it wasn't me.
    Wasn't me.

[IMG]
  10. Gninja Developer

Yes it was, don't let them fool you!
  11. Braiz Member

i can pew twice more now, thank you gninja !
    Deadlyne likes this.
  12. Braiz Member

also thanks for the halp!
  13. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Updated chat boxes of chaos and confusion:

[IMG]
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  14. 999oberon New Member

Ladyfate here, Nagafen watched me swim in qeynos naked I swear!
  15. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Jboots difficulty: duck unlocked.
    Muahahaha. JBoots is challenging with no griffons. JBoots is more challenging as a tiny duck. JBoots is most challenging with GM trickery ;) I'm nearly impossible to see, it's cray cray!

[IMG]
  16. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Errorrr will be absolutely beside himself when he sees this.....
  17. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Because I was a duck, or because of my comment? rofl
  18. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

We tackle epics with TANK RAID!
    Every raid force of 10 people requires at least six of those to be tanks of varying sorts, plate preferred.

[IMG]

But we persevere! There were deaths!

[IMG]

Loot was a little underwhelming, but...(shrug) TANK RAID!
  19. Jazhara Member

Grats on the kill!
    If the loot was underwhelming and broken you should probably report it. Exact item with current stats to what they should be. Thats how i was able to get many raid items and HQ's altered. Hopefully they continue to changing more.
  20. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

The loot, I don't think was broken.
    Just underwhelming.
    After a 6-tank two group PINK STAR POWER raid, you expect a little bang for your buck, y'know? Anyway, dropped two legendary charm items that were okay, level 40 on par with my level 50 ones I had on.